VA Valkyrie...replacement parts??

Status
Not open for further replies.

dingo1799

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2012
IL
Picked up a valk today, button was stuck. Got that part fixed, now I need a pos post insulator, it's stripped out the delrin or whatever it is and can't really tighten down center screw onto coils for a good connection. Does anyone anywhere sell replacement parts for these?? 6 pages into a Google and only thing I'm finding is new valks for sale.

dingo1799

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2012
IL
I feel exactly the same way. Which is the reason I'll never spend a penny buying anything from them. however I have no problem buying a used, inoperative mod with their name on it from a person and repairing it, providing I can get parts, which seems to be like pulling teeth so far. Seriously unimpressed so far dealing with this "company"

dingo1799

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2012
IL
Well an update. After joining facebook, messaging back and forth with VA's sales rep, having him add me to his facebook to communicate with him easier, he put me in touch with his "colleague" out in LA, I got a replacement switch, even though the original is repaired. The insulator and center post, however are a different story. According to the 3 times I asked him, the sales rep said the insulator and post aren't replaceable as they're "machine pressed"....after talking to the U.S. Based "colleague" he says to contact vape international. Apparently another fly by night outfit, but they actually have a website. After talking back and forth almost a week with them, I have parts coming! First and last VA anything I'll ever own!!!!

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Well an update. After joining facebook, messaging back and forth with VA's sales rep, having him add me to his facebook to communicate with him easier, he put me in touch with his "colleague" out in LA, I got a replacement switch, even though the original is repaired. The insulator and center post, however are a different story. According to the 3 times I asked him, the sales rep said the insulator and post aren't replaceable as they're "machine pressed"....after talking to the U.S. Based "colleague" he says to contact vape international. Apparently another fly by night outfit, but they actually have a website. After talking back and forth almost a week with them, I have parts coming! First and last VA anything I'll ever own!!!!

Lol
And people think cloners are the problem!

At least you got it fixed, that's the main thing.

Such a waste. VA designed some cool gear, but this is ridiculous.
I don't, and won't have a "Facebook account".

I do have a kraken and Valkyrie clones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread