• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Valentines gift

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 31, 2011
Well I have some $$ in the back screaming Spend Me, Spend Me, so that I will.

With Valentines day coming up I decided to surprise two people that I love with a gift, - my Mom & my younger Sis. I'm not a mushy gushy kinda girl :?: more practical really. So that means no flowers or chocolates in red boxes. One of these instead eGo Riva 650mAh Black w/gold band or Stainless

Thought I may add a few other things in too
510 XL CE2 Clearomizer 5 Pack

V510 Vision 1.2ml Long Life Clearomizer
510 Bridgeless Low Resistance Atomizer

clear1x1.gif
Calabash Drip Tip

clear1x1.gif
eGo CE2 CE3 Cone Black or Stainless

I think that will be a nice surprise for them when the mailman shows up. :D They both want to try e-cigs & I live to far away to let them try mine, :(this way they can have their own.

Going to order them juice too!

My Mom is pushing 80 so I want something easy for her to fill & use, if anyone has suggestions for something easier for her please chime in. I want this to be as unfrustrating as possible for her.

Any Canadian vendors have Red Wine e-juice? I think that might just get her hooked. :drool:

Worst case scenario, they don't like them & regift them to me :)

Spac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2011
Winnipeg
Fantastic idea! Get them off cigarettes and on to a healthier alternative! Love it!

Might I suggest some carto's? Maybe some simple Kanger horizontal's? Got 2 of my friends hooked with this exact setup. Fairly easy to use with minimal fiddle time. One female friend loves her Riva, with carto's and cone, and a nice Lavender calabash DT. :) just enought girly as she put it.

Last edited:

TrueNorthist

I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Cariboo Country, BC
What a terrific gift MVVM! Your Ma and sis should be styling with those beauties. I'd get a couple for the Ministry of War and Finance but she has sworn off any and all things smoking and I cannot convince her to even try a vape. I ain't gonna try to budge her on that. Kinda proud of her really -- quittin cold turkey and staying straight all on her own. She's a tough girl alright -- as proven by us being able to celebrate our 27th anniversary on Feb 14.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread