Not open for further replies.

RayN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Texas
Hi all,

I invite everone to stop by my website and see what I have to offer.

My goal is to provide high quality vaping accessories and supplies as inexpensively as possible.
My store is open for business, however supplies are extremely limited at the moment.

I offer tanks made of polypropylene, yes polypro, NOT polycarbonate. Polypropylene is a material widely used in the food and beverage industries. Polypropylene is resistant to all the known issues associated with certain flavors cracking tanks. It's also a very rugged material and will not break/crack if dropped, stepped on etc. These are currently being made by hand while I shop for a reliable supplier of the tubes.

You can order them with or without a fill hole and with or without a pre-punched Boge 3 ohm cartomizer. The grommets are made of vinyl and the o-rings are made of food grade silicone.

Once I'm fully stocked up, I'll make a Grand Opening announcement here!

Hope you like the shop and thanks for reading,
Ray
Owner: Valley View Vapes

RayN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Texas
My new everyday low price for Boge 35mm SR Stainless carto's is $5.99 per pack. (5 pack minimum)

Keep checking back I have more new products on the way!

I will have lower cost shipping options soon. Will hopefully have my shipping supplies in this week!

510Carto.jpg

RayN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Texas
The fill hole makes it much easier to keep your tank topped off. Alot less fiddling around with moving the cartomizer and such. I've also found them to help if your carto starts to run a little dry, remove the screw, 1 or 2 puffs and it's nice and wet again. For me they're almost a necessity, I go through 5-6 tank fulls a day. LOL

Drop me a PM or email when you get a chance.
sales@valleyvapes.com

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
How easy is it to clean them?? I've never used a tank before.
The fill hole makes it much easier to keep your tank topped off. Alot less fiddling around with moving the cartomizer and such. I've also found them to help if your carto starts to run a little dry, remove the screw, 1 or 2 puffs and it's nice and wet again. For me they're almost a necessity, I go through 5-6 tank fulls a day. LOL

Drop me a PM or email when you get a chance.
sales@valleyvapes.com

RayN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Texas
The tanks are simple to clean, simply rinse it under water.

The cartomizer cleaning, assuming you prefer to clean them, is a bit more involved.
Personally, I rinse under running water, blowing it out every few seconds. Then I soak mine in hot water overnight, followed by some time in an ultrasonic cleaner with hot water and a shot of vodka. Then soak overnight again in vodka. After blowing it out, I pop it in the oven at 250 for 30 mins.
Probably massive overkill, but for me it works 90% of the time.

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
I actually take my cartomizers apart rinse the stuffing with hot water soak the body in Everclear..rinse then dryburn...roll the material around a straw and slide it back down over the tube..fill and go. That's involved..LOL. Guess I'm a glutton for punishment..The tanks seem pretty cool though.
The tanks are simple to clean, simply rinse it under water.

The cartomizer cleaning, assuming you prefer to clean them, is a bit more involved.
Personally, I rinse under running water, blowing it out every few seconds. Then I soak mine in hot water overnight, followed by some time in an ultrasonic cleaner with hot water and a shot of vodka. Then soak overnight again in vodka. After blowing it out, I pop it in the oven at 250 for 30 mins.
Probably massive overkill, but for me it works 90% of the time.

RayN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Texas
I actually take my cartomizers apart rinse the stuffing with hot water soak the body in Everclear..rinse then dryburn...roll the material around a straw and slide it back down over the tube..fill and go. That's involved..LOL. Guess I'm a glutton for punishment..The tanks seem pretty cool though.

Well, now I don't feel so bad. I'm not the only one that makes sure they're good and clean before re-use :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread