Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
05/10 Entry #5 . . .

w t f ... What is this something....

Although - "RPadTV" should let Ya' Know Soon . . .Just Think of A BIG BAD REAL NICE mod ! ! ! :D :thumbs:

NEVER MIND - I see He answered Ya' ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ :facepalm:

And took all "My" Fun out of giving Ya' a clue and making Ya' wait . . . NOT NICE :(

Last edited:

Schnarph

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Dripping Springs, TX
5. 5/10 - Another short work day for me, the weekend is all mine to do with as I please! Many DIY projects in mind...
5/10 #2

Stomach ache went away, but headache still lingering; have to paint today, and the fumes aren't going to help... :(
I've been painting most of this week. Today I painted with an enamel that looked just like milk chocolate. My brain said "yum", my stomach said "not while these fumes are in the air."
5/10 #1

1 aspirin, 1 Tylenol, 1 cup of coffee. Homemade Excedrin migraine.

Consultation fees payable in joose :D
I've been doing that for 2 decades. Everyone that likes coffee and gets a headache should know this combination. I assumed it wasn't a secret. Learning is fun!
2) I promise that this is a consumer issue rather than a political one, but I absolutely love what John McCain is trying to do with the Television Consumer Freedom Act of 2013. He's calling for a-la-carte cable and the elimination of sports blackouts. I loathe that TV companies strong arm cable/satellite providers into bundling deals, forcing consumers to pay for several channels they don't want in order to get a handful that they do. Reasonably priced a-la-carte cable would be brilliant! That said, I sincerely doubt it happens any time soon. I fully expect cable/satellite/network lobbyists to squash this thing.
You can thank Disney for the high prices of cable. They own ESPN, ABC, History, A&E, Lifetime, etc. and force a giant bundle on the providers. You might as well hand half your cable bill directly to them. Wiki it, it's evil I say, Evil.
I'm a fan of DIY knowledge of all kinds! Sometimes it's just a nice to know and not exactly practical (like butter, it's just not worth my time!!). Some things are no-brainers, though. Yogurt costs way less when you make it yourself. And once I have the required gadgetry I'm sure I'll start recoiling and wicking my gear.

Speaking of said required gadgetry, I was just on the SciPlus site and they have a couple different multi-meters for decent prices. They also have 3ml luer lock syringes $2.50 for 10, which from what I can tell is a deal and a half!!

I just ordered 100ft of Kanthal. I hope I like hemp wick, I've heard great things and I'm looking at a 430ft ball of 1mm hemp twine right now. I'll boil some and give it a try this weekend. Total cost, $27 for wire and wicks. I will report my findings.

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida

Afternoon all,

Congrats on the purchases RPad, sounds like you made some good choices. :)

One of these days I will get some things, but I got some time yet. My devices are in good working order and still have plenty of carto's to go in my Triple V's and have some clearo's yet that I use, and my AGA T+, and some other rba tanks and drippers so I will be good for awhile yet..... I am making a wish list though of some things if I ever get some money!! :D

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida

Getting the grill out tonight, probably nothing major, burgers and dogs....and can't forget the beer. Always need a beer and my vape when the grill is going. :) One of these days I am going to get me a nice rack of ribs and do them up, but with the kids and things it is usually just burgers and dogs or brats or something. Every once in awhile we will do some steaks. Really love ribs, but I have only made them a few times, mostly just get them when we go out. Can't wait till the kids move out!! LOL J/kiddin

levisdaddy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
tucson
4: You caught my attention, grilling is great. But grilled ribs are my all time favorite of any kind of food.
Disconnect and OGfish gave me some great rib recipes / techniques.
Before you grill /smoke some ribs, hit up Dis for some pointers, my ribs went from a 3 to a 8or9 on the first try :)
went over so well, i have had ribs 2-3 times a month since I got schooled

levisdaddy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
tucson
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread