Not open for further replies.

boardopboy

MustachioedMechModManiac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2012
Castle Grayskull
chat
you can order pizza online now :) get it tonight, it will be left over tomorrow lol

BRILLIANT!!!
H371eyD.jpeg

lisancentraltx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Ringling Brothers Circus
I truly hate setting up the computer gear AGAIN!

Heh! Me too, this is why I leave it to do last :p I just merged a DV tiramisu 18mg nicotine juice with a DIY junior mint and it tastes like soap :/ New carto on a tank as well... Have a WL violet candy that is so odd... I like it, it's delicious in a flowery, perfumy way, but what the heyho is VIOLET CANDY?!?!?!

Last edited:

skydvejam

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2010
New Sweden, Maine
1- LOL well at work, tomorrow I will be sleeping at this time for sure though. Cold drive in with light snow. Looks like a warm up coming so might have some nice flying weather and have fun with the kids time. Daughter has Mon and Tue off from school as well, so get to spend more time with her.

lisancentraltx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Ringling Brothers Circus
Contest over cheaters :p

Just for that I bump offa you :p

Force of habit entry =] And maybe Ray is too busy to deal with contest thread since he is filling orders.

OMGoodness, just moved a monitor and it made a huge difference! Ahhhhhhhh, nice computing area... sitting up, laying down, all magnificent views <3

Last edited:

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
Just for that I bump offa you :p

#5 for 01/26/2013 - Force of habit entry =] And maybe Ray is too busy to deal with contest thread since he is filling orders.

OMGoodness, just moved a monitor and it made a huge difference! Ahhhhhhhh, nice computing area... sitting up, laying down, all magnificent views <3

He's enjoying life. No orders will be shipped till Monday so hopefully he's relaxing.
Rules is rules Lisa!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

lisancentraltx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Ringling Brothers Circus
I wasn't even paying attention, just knew it was AM and I always post for contest in the AM - I go edit them so Ray won't count them, it'll be okay.

And he's NOT ENJOYING LIFE, he's working his .... off building tanks :p I ordered 3 more and a bunch of cartos all needing punched! Then I organized my desk and found some hidden tanks, even a pyrex XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread