Not open for further replies.

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
KSD VAMO VV Variable Volt/Watt APV V3
Do any1 know either this vamo come with a full kit or only body?
I know,i know that people say v3 looks ugly.. but i do think it look good

That Price is definitely only for the Mod!!! The batteries (and Chargers) in most Kits are too cheap for most USA Vendors to carry - too many problems with the batteries, and the Chargers are extremely Cheap (like $5 Retail, Cheap). And I wouldn't want that KSD brand. IMO, $58 is way too much for the KSD, and $40 is too much for finished Copper/Brass/Whatever. You can get a Stainless Steel Vamo V3 from Discount Vapers for $50, when they're In Stock, or ~$57 from MVS.

While I do like the OLED screen and the removable top collar additions I really dislike the new asthetics. I really hope the stainless steel version proves to be too hard of a metal to emboss like that and it's still smooth or brushed like a Natural.

Anyone know if this thing has any upgrades electrically? Higher watt limit? Lower Ohms Limit? Etc?

According to Discount Vapers, the "Internals" are the same, only the AVG Function is gone now. It's only RMS now.

Accoeding to the "tech specs" , all Vamo versions are made of Copper and coated.

Quoted from Vapor Breaks: *I was informed that they will have TWO tubes, so that you can use either ONE 18350, STACKED 18350 OR 1 18650*

This is somewhat true. There is also a Stainless Steel model now as well. But it does come with two tubes now.

Personally, I don't find that new look all that bad. Do I wish they hadn't changed it? YES! But I think it will help with the Grip. I didn't want a V2 over the LED Screen. But my question is, if it's more Efficient, etc., with stacked 18350's, I wonder of there's a way to stack 18650's. I know it would be as long as a Police Night Stick, and probably just as deadly, but I'd like to know of an additional battery tube can be added to accommodate stacked 18650's. I'm a pretty heavy vaper, and I have 4 brand new Panasonic 2250 mAh IMR Hybrids, but Zero 18350's as yet.

That Price is definitely only for the Mod!!! The Batteries (and Chargers) in most Kits are too cheap for most USA Vendors to carry - too many problems with the Batteries, and the Chargers are extremely Cheap (like $5 Retail, Cheap). And I wouldn't want that KSD brand. IMO, $58 is way too much for the KSD, and $40 is too much for finished Copper/Brass/Whatever. You can get a Stainless Steel Vamo V3 from Discount Vapers for $50, when they're In Stock, or ~$57 from MVS.

According to Discount Vapers, the "Internals" are the same, only the AVG Function is gone now. It's only RMS now.

This is somewhat true. There is also a Stainless Steel model now as well. But it does come with two tubes now.

Personally, I don't find that new look all that bad. Do I wish they hadn't changed it? YES! But I think it will help with the Grip. I didn't want a V2 over the LED Screen. But my question is, if it's more Efficient, etc., with stacked 18350's, I wonder of there's a way to stack 18650's. I know it would be as long as a Police Night Stick, and probably just as deadly, but I'd like to know of an additional battery tube can be added to accommodate stacked 18650's. I'm a pretty heavy vaper, and I have 4 brand new Panasonic 2250 mAh IMR Hybrids, but Zero 18350's as yet.

Yeah, there are already threads on that. As long as you have enough tubes you can stack pair of 650s.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
Yeah, there are already threads on that. As long as you have enough tubes you can stack pair of 650s.

I could do a search, but would you mind sharing with me where the extra tube discussion is, to be able to stack 18650's? Please. :) I'd like to know what to get, and maybe even where to get it.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread