Vamo V5 with Kanger Protank

Status
Not open for further replies.

erokk

Oct 30, 2013
Canada
hello everyone

i just purchased a vamo v5 and a kanger protank II and am not happy with the gap between the vamo and the protank. I have seen a few threads suggesting using a vivi beauty ring as well as 510 to 510 adapter to fix this, but am having trouble telling which ones i should buy.

i think this one might work: $1.27 eGo Beauty Ring for 2.0mL ViVi Nova Atomizer - interior diameter: 11.7mm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

also, do i need a 510 to 510 in order for this to work? if so i have heard that some 510 adapters dont fit the vamo.

does anyone have any suggestions or advice?

thanks,
erik

sleepygirl

Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
SF Bay Area
Hi Erik - I recently acquired a Vamo V3 and, when doing research, saw it suggested that I use a 510 to ego adaptor to ensure compatibility with all tanks, clearomizers, etc. While I haven't had very many issues in these regards, personally, there is one area the adaptor has been a life saver. I left my Vamo on my bed with an Evod attached and forgot about it until I sat down on it. (I know - DUH!) Well, the little adaptor bent slightly but my tank and V3 were completely unharmed. I like Sthur's link because that's where I got my adaptor and the beauty ring is pretty and those guys are your best bet for great products, great prices, super fast shipping, and the best customer service I've ever experienced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread