Vandy vape jackaroo pod kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shone

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2017
I received Jackaroo pod kit from Vandy vape for the purpose of this review.

Vandy vape jackaroo pod kit colors:

- Obsidian Black
- Carbon Fiber Black
- Carbon Fiber Silver
- Black Warrior
- Glacier Silver
- Sea Cerulean
- Aurora Violet
- Haze Red

izT1q5z.jpg

Specifications:

- Size: 108mm x 25.6mm x 40mm
- Capacity: 4.5ml
- Filling type: Top Filling
- Battery: Built-in 2000mAh
- Power range: 5-70W
- Voltage range: 3.2-4.2V
- Charging current: 1.5A
- Maximum output: 30A
- Coil resistance: 0.1-3.0ohm
- Charging port: Waterproof Type-C USB
- Waterproof, dustproof, shockproof

In the box:

1* Jackaroo Pod Kit
1* Instruction Manual
2* VVC Coil
1* Coil Tool
1* Type-C Cable
1* MTL Drip Tip

ZLDHiVl.jpg

T2Q6pGL.jpg

I received this kit in really nice package and I received many things inside. In the package that you will be able to buy, with this device you will receive one pod, two coils and tool for coils. Build quality of the device is really good, really nothing to complain about, this device is ruberised and it is really comfortable for using. This device is waterproof, dustproof and shockproof which is really good.

0EFRNmt.jpg

hk0TvlC.jpg

2EClQ4D.jpg

Pod:

You will receive this pod with two drip tips which is great. Drip tips are really good for using. This pod is compatible with 510 drip tips which is really good. Under drip tip you can see the airflow control ring and you can adjust airflow here without any problems. Airflow comes in from the top and goes down and hits the coil. This pod has top fill system which I really like. On the top side of the pod you can see the plug and when you pull the plug you can see the fill hole. Pretty much nice top fill system. From the bottom of the pod you can replace the coil and you will receive the tool to do it easier. As I said with this pod you will receive two coils, but you can buy seperately many coils, you can buy 0.3ohm mesh coil, recommended power for this coil is 30-45w, 0.9ohm mesh coil, recommended power for this coil is 9-16w, 0.15ohm mesh coil, recommended power for this coils is 35-60w, 1.2ohm mesh coil, recommended power for this coil is 7-14w and 0.6ohm mesh coil, recommended power for this coil is 18-26w. Capacity of the pod is 4.5ml which is really good capacity in my opinion. For this device you can also buy rdta pod which is great. For this pod you have plastic and ss top cap. Plastic top cap is one piece with drip tip and ss top cap has replacable drip tip but it is not compatible with 510 drip tips.

DY28JcA.jpg

NZyiSYh.jpg

eheyuxy.jpg

JNvBzdp.jpg

PKG7Avg.jpg

TaM2ycG.jpg

SLROCZP.jpg

oN3j8qT.jpg

AR86CVv.jpg

Mod:

From the top side of the mod you can see slot for the pod and we have magnets here, pod stays really nice in the place. This device works up to 70w. The device has built in battery with 2000mah capacity. This device is really well built and it is waterproof, dustproof and shockproof which is really nice. This device is ruberised and it feels really nice in the hand.
On the front side of the device you can see the fire button, screen, plus and minus and usb port. This device has usb type c which is great and you will use it to charge the battery. Buttons here are nice and clicky, so far I didn't have any problems. The screen on this device looks nice and this is a color screen which is good.
You can turn on or turn off the device when you click 5 times on the fire button, when you turn it on on the screen you can see:

- Battery indicator
- Lock/unlock
- W
- Volt
- Ohms
- Puff

This device has smart mode, so when you use pod with sub ohm coils you will not be able to go over suggested wattage which is really good for begginers. With rdta base you will be able to use the device at max power.
When you hold the fire button and plus button you will lock power adjustment and you need to do the same to unlock it. When you hold the fire button and minus button you will reset puff counter. When you hold plus and minus buttons you can see version of software.

lF3Qw3Y.jpg

1g0JLVi.jpg

uxeEft1.jpg

bqZ3NlI.jpg

My thoughts:

So let me start with the package that is great because you will receive two drip tips and two coils. Drip tips from the package are good for using and one is for mtl vaping, other one is for dtl vaping. Pod has airflow adjsutment which is really nice and you can easily adjust the airflow. Pod stays in place really good and there is no problems here. Capacity of the pod is 4.5ml which is good capacity. Also you can buy different coils for this device. I tried different coils and I can say that coils are very good, really like each mesh coil, flavor is good. Mtl coil also works really good, you can close the airflow pretty much. Another good this is that you can buy rdta base for this device, with it you will receive coils and cotton. Building and wicking here is pretty simple and you will have no problems here. For this pod you have two different top caps which is nice but top cap is not compatible with other drip tips. On rdta pod airflow goes under the coil, you can see under the coil two airflow slots and you can expect here really nice restricted airflow. Rdta base works really well in my opinion and I use it. If you like small devices I could suggest you this one because you can buy rdta base, the device works good and it is really well made.

Cons:

- Someone will complain about built in battery, but consider that this is really small and compact device
- It would be nice that rdta top cap is compatible with 510 drip tips

Pros:

- Two drip tips in the package for mtl and dtl vaping
- Two coils in the package
- Pod with sub ohm coils is compatible with 510 drip tips
- RDTA base
- Rdta pod works really well
- Easy to build and wick
- Two top caps
- 4.5ml capacity
- Different coils
- Good flavor