Adjustable airflow
    810 resin wide bore drip tip

BlackCRX

ECF Veteran
    Feb 20, 2014
    Vancouver Canada
    Pulled the trigger after watching this review
    26.99 @ 3f ships in 24 hrs

Thanks for the headsup, watched a few reviews also and they all claim this is the RTA to beat. I was hesitant since I just got the Zeus 2 weeks ago but reviews seems solid.

Order mine from 3f also

SteamHead

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 8, 2014
    Tampa, FL, USA

Ralph_K

ECF Veteran
    Jan 1, 2018
    mFWHs

mail_man_j

Verified Member
    Jan 8, 2014
    brandon ms
    I got this for my wife and she really digs this tank. I built a 3mm id fused clapton and wicking was very simple. Its not my style because it reminded me of vaping a sub ohm tank. This is her first rta and she says she wont go back to a stock coil device. No whistles or leaks it wicks great also. Great tank. I found out about the reddit issue after my purchase.

BlackCRX

ECF Veteran
    Feb 20, 2014
    Vancouver Canada
    My tank arrived yesterday and I threw in my usual fused Clapton (dual 26 core with 36 wrap). Initially the flavorful awesome, but after a few vapes I noticed that it doesn't wick very well.
    I'd open the top cap and see lots of bubbles, close the top cap and it vapes great for a bit.
    I thinned out the wick and it's a little better.
    I'm on my 3rd wicking and it's pretty thin already. Worried that if I thin it more it'll leak.

Is anyone else having wicking issues?

Reactions: Letitia

Ralph_K

ECF Veteran
    Jan 1, 2018
    My tank arrived yesterday and I threw in my usual fused Clapton (dual 26 core with 36 wrap). Initially the flavorful awesome, but after a few vapes I noticed that it doesn't wick very well.
    I'd open the top cap and see lots of bubbles, close the top cap and it vapes great for a bit.
    I thinned out the wick and it's a little better.
    I'm on my 3rd wicking and it's pretty thin already. Worried that if I thin it more it'll leak.

Is anyone else having wicking issues?
    I had some wicking issues to start with. I'm using 4mm coils and you have to thin quite a bit. I ended up thinning more and then tried shorting the wicks thinking it would give more surface area but didn't really work out and ended up messing around and breaking cotton inside the coil. I rewicked again getting cotton thin enough to fit in channels good and have been chain vaping it all day with no dry hits. I feel that you have to get right at the brink of leaking. Weird thing is I'm not noticing a lot of bubbles in the tank the air must be escaping through the stack

BlackCRX

ECF Veteran
    Feb 20, 2014
    Vancouver Canada
    I had some wicking issues to start with. I'm using 4mm coils and you have to thin quite a bit. I ended up thinning more and then tried shorting the wicks thinking it would give more surface area but didn't really work out and ended up messing around and breaking cotton inside the coil. I rewicked again getting cotton thin enough to fit in channels good and have been chain vaping it all day with no dry hits. I feel that you have to get right at the brink of leaking. Weird thing is I'm not noticing a lot of bubbles in the tank the air must be escaping through the stack
    Thanks for the reply. I'm using a 3.5mm coil.
    I thinned it out again and it seems to be better. Just like you mentioned, I don't notice many bubbles either

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread