The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vandy Vape Phobia RDA

Discussion in 'RDA' started by Nick N, Jan 10, 2018.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Nick N

Nick N Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 8, 2014
    Columbus, Ohio
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Sed8op8

Sed8op8 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 6, 2016
    I picked one up for pre order as it was cheap and I had some credit I needed to use

• Like Like x 2
  3. XRec C

XRec C Senior Member

Jul 12, 2017
    Florida
    Looks awesome!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. gpjoe

gpjoe Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 30, 2013
    Motown
    Love the logo - and I'm usually anti-logo.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. XRec C

XRec C Senior Member

Jul 12, 2017
    Florida
    I couldn't resist any more and as of 10 mins ago I have one on the way. Sed8op8 have you received yours and if so what's your opinion? The few reviews I have found for it sound promising but I always like to hear real world facts lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sed8op8

Jan 6, 2016
    Mine should be here tomorrow I'll update

• Like Like x 2
  7. XRec C

XRec C Senior Member

Jul 12, 2017
    Florida
    Aweaome! Thx!

• Like Like x 1
  8. XRec C

XRec C Senior Member

Jul 12, 2017
    Florida
    Did it come? Did it come???lol The anticipation is killin me lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. XRec C

XRec C Senior Member

Jul 12, 2017
    Florida
    Wondering if it arrived.... Lol

• Like Like x 1
  10. ddloco

ddloco Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 8, 2014
    Rialto,California
    I have this rda my only complaint is user error and it's that I squonk to much, and it leaks, other than that the flavor and clouds is on point

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  11. XRec C

XRec C Senior Member

Jul 12, 2017
    Florida
    Awesome that's good to hear. Mine should be here tomorrow. The airflow looks like it should create amazing flavor but this will be both my first vandy vape product and first bottom air rda so I'm a lil anxious lol. I know bottom airflow can leak if over squonked but I'm in the habbit of pulling the top cap so I can watch when I squonk anyway so hopefully I'll be okay. Can u compare the flavor with the flavor of the dead rabbit?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  12. Don29palms

Don29palms Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2014
    joshua tree, ca
    Just about everything is better than that POS Dead Rabbit. I hope you like your Phobia and don't have any problems. If you have to deal with Vandy Vape good luck. Their customer service is worse than terrible.

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. Sed8op8

Jan 6, 2016
    Ok so I didn't want to respond right away because I was kind of amazed at the flavor this things kicking out. I am a big fan of the reload RDA (just bought a second) for dual coil bottom airflow and I have to say this has better flavor lol I even tore my builds out built both RDAs with identical coils cotton and juice and the phobia has better flavor. It actually might have the best flavor I have experienced for this type of large chambered big dual coil type of RDA I have used to date. Not many cons for me besides it's bottom airflow and will leak if you oversquonk. Thankfully I have been finding it doesn't just piss juice everywhere you have to really over squonk it. I have my coil sitting right up against the airflow holes(maybe a mm to spare) though so that might be part of the reason.

First 48hour impression is ....ing awesome

• Like Like x 3
  14. XRec C

XRec C Senior Member

Jul 12, 2017
    Florida
    You're right! I'm kind of in shock myself. It'll take me a lol getting used to not to over squonk but man, it's worth it. I'm amazed!!!

• Like Like x 2
  15. XRec C

XRec C Senior Member

Jul 12, 2017
    Florida
    UPDATE....
    After three days of constant use I can honestly say this thing IS THE ....!!! The flavor is incredible and it has not leaked a drop. Even with it being a bottom airflow and running it in squonk mode it has been bone dry except for the first time I built it and over squonked. The flavor blows away my Dead Rabbit! I'm not sure why it isn't getting more publicity but if anyone out there is considering it GO FOR IT! You won't regret it

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Violetti Usva

Violetti Usva Senior Member

Dec 1, 2017
    I'm sold! :O

My first rda came with the tsunami mech kit and nearly put me off rda's - the bottom airflow come's out right by the edge of the deck and you just can't fit a coil wide enough for the posts far enough out to properly touch the airflow. Bought a reload clone (I will buy the real deal when my student loan comes in, just tight on cash atm!) and after faffing around to get coils in there it blew me away!

Don29palms, as soon as I read the words "dead rabbit" in the previous post I knew it wouldn't be long before you replied. I don't know whats so bad about it, but the fact that someone can so passionately hate an rda tells me enough not to purchase it haha!

• Like Like x 2
  17. Don29palms

Sep 12, 2014
    joshua tree, ca
    It sounds like the Phobia is nice. That's really cool.I've read some good reviews for it. I trust @Sed8op8 when it comes to honest reviews. I might have to give Vandy Vape another chance with this one.

• Like Like x 1
  18. XRec C

XRec C Senior Member

Jul 12, 2017
    Florida
    Hey Don did ya pull the trigger? I haven't been on in a while but was just curious. If you did how do ya like it?

• Like Like x 1
  19. Don29palms

Sep 12, 2014
    joshua tree, ca
    No sorry. I just can't give Vandy Vape any business.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  20. MGrG1183

MGrG1183 Full Member

Feb 21, 2018
    Recommend builds for Phobia?
    I am a noobie coil builder. I don't have many different wires to works w because I cannot afford to buy any more.
    What I do have it:
    Geekvape SS316L 24ga
    Geekvape Kanthal A1 24ga
    NiChrome 80 24ga
    I went through my prebuilt Clapton 2.5mm ID.
    Hopefully someone has suggestions of a build I can make that would work good in this RDA. Working with only those wires I have access too.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1