Vanilla Custard Round Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac-nutty

Moved On
Mar 2, 2019
pub
@mattymatt82 Nice Custard Cream (Chef's Flavors) has been steeping for 16 days now and a finger taste was too much to ignore. I could easily drink this stuff. I'm vaping it as I write and have to say I've never had a single flavor custard like this. A standalone custard, whaddya know? There's nothing I've had that compares. It's unique, it's great as is and all I can think of adding to make it more luscious would be some Cream Whipped (FA) or maybe some type of vanilla cream. Thanks for turning me on to this. Definitely a keeper. YUM!
if you like that one you will love this one from uk
https://flavour-boss.co.uk/product/biscuit-eater-boss-shot/

Reactions: muth

muth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 20, 2014
Boston, MA, USA
Love this thread. My wife and I absolutely love vaping vanilla custard, well she likes her menthol and fruity flavours too, but me? I'm all in with the VC. Our favourite has got to be Mum's Custard by Digbys, I've been trying to perfect the recipe for about a year, but I haven't got close yet sadly. I recently bought some Vanilla Wave, but I can't recommend it, doesn't taste like custard at all!! On another note, my bottle of Nice Custard Cream turned up today, so I'm going to mix that up tonight at 20%, and I found a recipe for Mum's Custard that I've mixed up and am currently waiting on, it's only been steeping for four days so I've got a ways to go. Anyway great thread, let's keep it going.
Would you have a link handy? Also, where did you find the recipe for Mum's? I'd like to get an idea of the flavor profile.

mattymatt82

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2012
Kansas City
@mattymatt82 Did you say you were using a Taifun? I can't remember, which one? I missed the Taifun train and have been looking for one and can't find them anywhere. Any clues?
Yes, a Taifun GT3. But I use a Clone, too cheap to use an authentic. I got if from Fasttech.

• Useful

Dbchaos333

Apr 7, 2019
A great custard / tobacco flavor I just received from Vape box is called "The Finest Russian Cream" tastes like cigarette tobacco and custard, it's delicious.

Attachments

• 15555416790786535128765936727779.jpg
    15555416790786535128765936727779.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 13

muth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 20, 2014
Boston, MA, USA
A great custard / tobacco flavor I just received from Vape box is called "The Finest Russian Cream" tastes like cigarette tobacco and custard, it's delicious.
Do you have a link?.....and welcome to the forum. Me thinks that that there are more custard freaks out there than I thought. This sounds intriguing.

Dbchaos333

Apr 7, 2019
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread