Status
Not open for further replies.

J-ShaZzle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2010
South NJ
www.facebook.com
I have tried the Blu vanilla pre-filled cart and it was very sweet and good (in my opinion). I have also tried the Viking Vapor vanilla - 16 mg nic, mixed pg/vg, full flavor. This was not the vanilla that I wanted, it's not sweet and kind of nutty. Something that you might like, but not my cup of tea. It's a little rough and not the smoothest, but again... no sweetness. Kind of hard to describe b/c I like the sweet vanillas. I have let it sit for a week now and still the same as the first day. Shaking the bottle isn't helping either.

They are the only vanillas I can give a review on.

ApOsTle51

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2008
UK
Johnson creeks vannila ice cream has a subtle flvour . too subtle for me , I like to taste it. It's a nice flavour , just not strong enough for me.

My vannila of choice is actually Dekangs vannila, It seems to hold up better when vaping. Alot of other ( more pricey) vannila's I find tend to taste burnt quite easily, even on 3.7 volt ( standard).

J-ShaZzle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2010
South NJ
www.facebook.com
Yeah. My understanding is that Johnson Creek makes Blu juice now. So that might be your best bet. I really liked Blu vanilla and was hoping Viking Vapor was like it. It's not, so I'll continue my search for a vanilla like Blu.

ApOsTle51 suggested Johnson Creek and that may be the way to go, but their contract with Blu is exclusive. You might be able to find a JC vanilla that is similar though.

A link to their French Vanilla - http://www.johnsoncreeksmokejuice.com/product/J003/juice

I would contact them and see if it's anything like the Blu vanilla.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread