Status
Not open for further replies.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Ruby -

There are still quite a few sites that sell the pen-like 510 batteries. Was just looking at several this AM. Most of them still want $7.00-$10.00 each for them. Some have both the manual ones and the automatic ones (usually alittle higher mAh than the manual). However, even most of the auto ones are only about 230-280mAh, and the auto ones also aren't sealed, so if you have a leaky cartridge, clearomizer, etc. you can kill the battery.

One site (pandaecigs.com) is currently running a big sale, and they have their Evolve Starter Kits (in black or pink) with the 510 pen-like batteries in it. You normally get 2 - 230mAh auto batteries, 5 - cartridges, a USB charger, & a wall charger for $18.95 on their regular sale. They REALLY want to get rid of those kits...because now they're $7.58/kit after a discount code (FALLSALE2015) is applied at Checkout. Also, it says in the description that you get 5 boxes of cartridges now instead, too. They also have a whole bunch of different flavors of cartridges...all of which they say are compatible with the Blu cig-a-likes. Maybe you'll find your favorite there!

If that site doesn't have what you'd want...post again, and I'll check my bookmarked sites for others that have the batteries. I know some still have the manual ones, too.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Ruby - TheVaporRoom.net has genuine JoyeTech 510 batteries on a really good sale now. They're regularly $12 each, but are $4.20 each now. They have both automatic and manual ones in 7 different colors. But, the auto ones are only 180mAh and the manual are even smaller at 150mAh, so neither will last very long before needing charging. They tell more about them, too, on the site. They also give a free 3mL bottle of your choice of juice with every order, so that's a little plus. Check for a coupon code as wellwhich will reduce the price even further.

I just got an order from them this past week. Everything's great, juice I ordered is wonderful, etc. Really nice people to deal with in general, too.

Will look for others as well, because I know I saw some other places that were like 280 or 320mAh.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
More - Vaporleaf.com has the KangerTech eSmart Batteries (alittle fatter than the cig-a-likes, but not as big as an eGo). They are a 510 connection also, and are 320mAh - on sale for $5.95, regular price $9.95. Only ones left are in pink. The KangerTech eSmart Kits are on sale for $19.95, and they have them in red and pink, and the specifics for the kits are:
- 2 eSmart Batteries
- 2 eSmart Clearomizers
- eSmart Battery Charger
- 510 Connection
- USB Adapter
- Manual and Box

Ruby_Ro

Oct 21, 2015
Providence, RI
Ruby -

There are still quite a few sites that sell the pen-like 510 batteries. Was just looking at several this AM. Most of them still want $7.00-$10.00 each for them. Some have both the manual ones and the automatic ones (usually alittle higher mAh than the manual). However, even most of the auto ones are only about 230-280mAh, and the auto ones also aren't sealed, so if you have a leaky cartridge, clearomizer, etc. you can kill the battery.

One site (pandaecigs.com) is currently running a big sale, and they have their Evolve Starter Kits (in black or pink) with the 510 pen-like batteries in it. You normally get 2 - 230mAh auto batteries, 5 - cartridges, a USB charger, & a wall charger for $18.95 on their regular sale. They REALLY want to get rid of those kits...because now they're $7.58/kit after a discount code (FALLSALE2015) is applied at Checkout. Also, it says in the description that you get 5 boxes of cartridges now instead, too. They also have a whole bunch of different flavors of cartridges...all of which they say are compatible with the Blu cig-a-likes. Maybe you'll find your favorite there!

If that site doesn't have what you'd want...post again, and I'll check my bookmarked sites for others that have the batteries. I know some still have the manual ones, too.
Thank you. Your reply is awesome that was actually going to be my next question is where can i find small batteries & whats measurements of the batterys. You answered my questions plus more. Im check out site definitely. Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread