Vanilla Mod Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frankenclyde

Verified Member
Jun 11, 2014
Kentucky
Hey Vaperz, i am currently searching for somewhere that i can get a top cap, and a bottom switch assembly for my copper mod as i have 2 tubes one 18650 and one 18350 but only one top cap and switch assembly. i would like to complete both so i dont have to take them apart all the time. dont really care if its SS or Brass just really looking to find another set. if anyone knows where i could find it or possibly wants to get rid of theirs let me know.

charliehall72

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2013
Naperville, IL, USA
I would recommend contacting smok-e mountain directly. I sent them an email with a question about my vanilla when I first got it and they emailed me very quickly. or if you're really desperate buy a 1:1 vanilla clone and see if the caps fit on the authentic tubes. but you would definitely be sacrificing quality by going that route

Frankenclyde

Verified Member
Jun 11, 2014
Kentucky
charliehall72:13590966 said:
I would recommend contacting smok-e mountain directly. I sent them an email with a question about my vanilla when I first got it and they emailed me very quickly. or if you're really desperate buy a 1:1 vanilla clone and see if the caps fit on the authentic tubes. but you would definitely be sacrificing quality by going that route

Thanks for the reply mine is actually a clone not sure that they would help me much with that. I've been thinking about ordering an authentic I love the clone so much. I'll still shoot them an email to see if they can hook me up with some parts would be nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread