Vanilla Vapes??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly1988

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2019
Buffalo
Hi friends! So for a whole two weeks I was on a mission to increase my nicotine for my new favorite vape juice..I have that all figured out and they discontinued our vape juice that me and my husband used. It was 24mg nic. Anyways, does anybody know of any good vanilla Vapes that have a decent nicotine? I've tried so many over the years but there has got to be some out there that are actually tolerable I'm worried if I don't find one my husband may possibly ( and very stupidly)pick up a cigarette again and that's just not an option..that's the worst case scenario! The other scenario would it be him just being miserable because he has nothing to vape

Reactions: chellie

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Never a good idea to get stuck on one flavor profile. I agree that vanilla flavors are good but in the event that your favorite juice gets discontinued, which it appears to have, finding other flavors to vape and enjoy should be your mission and not an excuse to go back to smoking.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Never a good idea to get stuck on one flavor profile. I agree that vanilla flavors are good but in the event that your favorite juice gets discontinued, which it appears to have, finding other flavors to vape and enjoy should be your mission and not an excuse to go back to smoking.

That’s exactly what happened to me, and why I started to diy. I was lucky though, and the company that made my juice told me what flavors they used so I was able to copy it right out of the gate.

With a bit of experimentation I found several other flavors I like too.

It’s not for everyone, but it does take the worry out of it.

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Kelly1988

Kelly1988

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2019
Buffalo
I'm a big Vanilla fan and have not found my perfect one - well actually I had a great one but it too was discontinued.

This one is pretty good and it is on sale right now. It is sweet - I like sweet! :)

Gotti, Vanilla, Custard, Electronic Cigarette Flavors, E Cigarette Refill Vapor

I have not tried this one yet --- but it is on my list

Vanilla Dream is Smooth, Sweet and Creamy. This organic USA made high VG E-Liquid a must try
I've tried vanilla dream from mountain iak a few years ago. Very bland and over rated imho. So I gave it another shot a year ago and if anything it's just an overly sweet mix. Not much vanilla. But if you like good quality e liquid, I have to say it's quality and throat hit are great. If your looking for an obvious vanilla this isn't it. But we are all different so you never know!

Kelly1988

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2019
Buffalo
I'm a big Vanilla fan and have not found my perfect one - well actually I had a great one but it too was discontinued.

This one is pretty good and it is on sale right now. It is sweet - I like sweet! :)

Gotti, Vanilla, Custard, Electronic Cigarette Flavors, E Cigarette Refill Vapor

I have not tried this one yet --- but it is on my list

Vanilla Dream is Smooth, Sweet and Creamy. This organic USA made high VG E-Liquid a must try
I've been looking into a lot of custards, one mentioned above from mad vapes.. I always stay away from them because custards last stand was so so popular and I couldn't stand it so I figured all custards are like that? Idk if I'm even sure what a vanilla custard should taste like. Ugh this sucks.

• Optimistic

Kelly1988

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2019
Buffalo
But I was looking into diy supplies and I heard a lot of great things from others about holy vanilla from diy flavor shack? So I checked and the owner named Dawn already had holy vanilla all mixed into an eLiquid so I got that and also on her page she had french vanilla ready to vape and that one had a lot of good ratings.. time will tell. She also has options for all her mixes in nic strength of 0-36mg. I got 26mg for both. I'll keep you guys posted. Has anyone ever tried any of Dawn's e liquid? I know her flavors diy are popular

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
I've tried vanilla dream from mountain iak a few years ago. Very bland and over rated imho. So I gave it another shot a year ago and if anything it's just an overly sweet mix. Not much vanilla. But if you like good quality e liquid, I have to say it's quality and throat hit are great. If your looking for an obvious vanilla this isn't it. But we are all different so you never know!
Thanks. The reviews said the flavor wasn't as strong as well. Not for me. It is harder with max VG because the flavors do not carry as well. But Gotti was good. The flavor that I loved was from Johnson Creek and it was called Vanda -- Also I seem to have a sensitivity to something in some of the vanilla flavors. Never had allergies or anything and my throat closed a few times -- quite scary. I narrowed it down to certain vanillas and it is usually custard flavors.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Our old all day vape was blu e-Cig vivid vanilla..

Hi Kelly. Never tried that ejuice, but if you're considering the DIY route, this is a must read:

HIC's Notes on FA 160125 (1) Pages 1 - 27 - Text Version | AnyFlip

I have a PDF file stored in my hard drive, but I don't know if I can share it here. The link above came up in a simple Google search, so it should be OK. HIC is a master DIY-er and used to be a member here. His descriptions of flavors are spot on and a delightful read. To learn about FA vanilla flavors, read his notes on FA's Custard, Vienna Cream, Catalan Cream, and all three FA vanilla flavors: Bourbon, Classic and Tahiti.

Good luck!

Kelly1988

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2019
Buffalo
Thanks. The reviews said the flavor wasn't as strong as well. Not for me. It is harder with max VG because the flavors do not carry as well. But Gotti was good. The flavor that I loved was from Johnson Creek and it was called Vanda -- Also I seem to have a sensitivity to something in some of the vanilla flavors. Never had allergies or anything and my throat closed a few times -- quite scary. I narrowed it down to certain vanillas and it is usually custard flavors.
Jeez that's scary! Thankfully you narrowed it down :thumb: I only tried one custard and it was everyone's favorite, custards last stand. It was terrible to me so I never tried another custard. Seems like all vanilla's are custards now which pisses need off. I'm glad you know which ones bother you.. that's really scary! Good luck!

Kelly1988

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2019
Buffalo
Hi Kelly. Never tried that ejuice, but if you're considering the DIY route, this is a must read:

HIC's Notes on FA 160125 (1) Pages 1 - 27 - Text Version | AnyFlip

I have a PDF file stored in my hard drive, but I don't know if I can share it here. The link above came up in a simple Google search, so it should be OK. HIC is a master DIY-er and used to be a member here. His descriptions of flavors are spot on and a delightful read. To learn about FA vanilla flavors, read his notes on FA's Custard, Vienna Cream, Catalan Cream, and all three FA vanilla flavors: Bourbon, Classic and Tahiti.

Good luck!
Will do. Thank you! I'm nervous about getting of getting into diy. I don't want to waste a bunch of $ experimenting.. but then again I waste more probably trying to find a decent vape. Decisions decisions..

Kelly1988

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2019
Buffalo
Vanilla Dream - $9.00 : Heather’s Heavenly Vapes, Premium E-Liquids Hand-Crafted in the USA

Try this one. When I started it was my go-to vape. Now I DIY my own, but this one is quite good.
I will def look into it! It has a lot if good reviews.. worth the try. I'm not into super sweet sugary vanilla's.. I wish I wasn't so damn picky. I annoy myself. I'm definitely going to start diy I'm just figuring out what vanilla's I should purchase and equipment to get the job done. I think it's time for me to let go of the vanilla I had for years and I'm starting to realize that no one else has a similar juice . I probably cannot recreate it especially being brand new to diy. It's time to lower my expectations bc I seriously have a vapers headache from trial an error. Ugh, I just don't know anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread