Vaoprs Etc Juice, 555 and VE Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turco Chips

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2009
Rowlett, TX (DFW area)
It seems to me that www.vaporsetc.com do not get enough love.

Today, I am writing reviews for their 555 and VE Fruit

555:

As a huge lover of 555 juice this is my daily favorite. I get mine in 18mg and boosted (extra flavor).

First off, Vaporsetc offers a "peanutty" 555 which I prefer over the sweet almond/hazlenut, mix nut blends some other vendors offer. The juice is a medium golden color to it and with the flavor boost packs a wollup of a taste. Since I go with a higher VG blend the vapor production is top notch - clouds of vapor. That being said, the throat hit is lower than if it was a higher PG blend (not to mention if the nic content was higher). Throat hit isn't as important as flavor for me.

Scale of 1-10

Flavor - 10
Vapor prod - 10
Throat hit - 5 (PG base and higher nic would give more throat hit)
Shipping/Cust. service - 10

Overall juice score - 10 (if you make throat hit more important, the grade is a high 8 or 9)

VE Fruit:

This is a GREAT Juicy Fruit juice. I need not say more. Ya want a juicy fruit juice? Get this...now! Extremely flavorful, with great vapor production. even though I prefer a higher VG blend this juice has a great throat hit as well.

Flavor - 10
Vapor prod - 10
Throat hit - 9
Shipping/Cust. service - 10

Overall score - 10

www.vaporsetc.com has many great juices and they offer a sampler pack. There is always a little sample sent with every order too.

Some other great juices to try:

Captain Black
Cherry Captain Black
English Tobacco

I usually get my orders in two days (no more than 3) all the way to Texas from NY.

:)

TC

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
It seems to me that Vapors Etc. do not get enough love.

You're right - I have had the captain jack and English tobacco - normal strength and I love them... well made liquids. Light, good flavor... good vapor and TH...

I have been meaning to order again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread