The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vapables Chocolate & Vanilla

Discussion in 'Commercial Ecigarette Reviews and Videos' started by Switched, Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Switched

Switched ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 18, 2010
    Dartmouth, NS Canada
    The other night I tried my hand at a DIY, that turned into mud. I thought that I had screwed up. Nope!

I ordered some Chocolate & Vanilla from Vapables @18mgs

The vanilla is OK, the chocolate although producing a decent TH, is just not for me. The TH I believe is provided by the chocolate. You cannot taste the chocolate while vaping unless releasing through the nose where the hint/smell of chocolate is present. The finish however (aftertaste), leaves allot to be desired. It is just not for me.

The vanilla is pleasant, bit I can see myself getting sick of it in short fashion. It is not an all day vape.

IN all fairness to Vapables I also recieved Black Cherry and French pipe in 24mgs. Now that is nice.

A 50/50 mix of BC and FP is nice. A little more complex is a mix of:

2 mls pipe
    2 mls bc
    .5 mls vanilla
    1.5 VG

The above recipe turns out at 17.5mgs, the vanilla adds a subtle sweetness almost undectable, masking the taste of the BC, but not the finish.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.