Vape-Box - I signed up, anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

auxsend

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2014
Enola, PA
I was wondering since I don't see a lot of threads about this service on here, if anyone else is signed up to this subscription service?

It seems cool. You get hardware, and juice, every month. I am getting my "Welcome Box" tomorrow, and am a bit excited, but...

I have seen some reviews recently, and am afraid I may end up being highly disappointed.
Anyone have any first hand reviews? What did you get in your welcome box? Worth it?

auxsend

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2014
Enola, PA
It helps to include the URL: https://vape-box.com

That could help yes!

Anyways, I'm not trying to buzzmarket it or anything, seems to be a lot of interest in it already.
I also got the enthusiast box, figured, why not?

I happened to catch a review from a guy who also recently got his first box. He had ordered the 60 dollar box, and got a Patriot RDA, a little carrying bag of some sort ,and then some Juices.

I was looking at it scratching my head thinking, that's not worth 40 bucks, let a lone 60...
I am now afraid to open a box with a 8 dollar atty and some crappy juice and feel ripped off.

Oh well, please let me know what you get! I've seen so many excited people with this service, hopefully we'll be part of it?

yoitstj

Verified Member
Aug 12, 2014
Albany, NY
I have so many things to say about Vape Box. I'll try to keep this short. I subscribed to the $64 a month box. My welcome box had a Tobh clone and a Nemesis clone. The tobh was ok. The Nemesis was the lowest quality Ive ever seen in a clone. The juice was ok. 2 bottles i could just not vape, 1 that was ok, and a 30 ml that was really good. Then I went on the website and changed my nic level on my subscription. I received the box the following month and the juice nic level had not changed as I requested and the Turtleship clone that was in the box was once again the cheapest of the cheap clones. I would never use this thing. Also, the plume veil clone rda they sent, one of the post holes was not drilled, as in their was no hole in the post where there should have been. I had to trap the wire under the screw to build that rda. I emailed them and didnt hear back for 3 days. And even then I had to send a picture of the plume veil as proof before they would replace it. Back to the nic level of the juice. They said that I didnt make the change early enough for the change. According to the email I received from them their boxes are packed and ready to be shipped by the 10th of each month, but my box arrived on the 4th of the month. So that means I have less than a week if I want to make changes to my subscription, or it will be too late. Sorry for the rant. This company really let me down.

auxsend

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2014
Enola, PA
Interesting. Since my box was delayed by the post office - I'll be getting my welcome box today. Should be there when I get home from work.

I wouldn't mind getting a mod and an RDA at all, and I don't mind clones. My biggest worry is that I'll get two drip tips or something ridiculous like that.
They go out of their way to indicate that it is random, and could be an "Accessory or Hardware". That means they could give you 4 bottles of juice and a couple drip tips and fulfill their end of the deal.

Even still, despite your review being of disappointment, that would be fine by me. An RDA and a Mod each month? I'm good with that.
I signed up for it just based on what I saw other people getting.

I think if they were smarter, they would just say, "hey! Sign up, you get a new mod and RDA to play with every month." I'd probably never cancel my subscription then.

yoitstj

Verified Member
Aug 12, 2014
Albany, NY
Interesting. Since my box was delayed by the post office - I'll be getting my welcome box today. Should be there when I get home from work.

I wouldn't mind getting a mod and an RDA at all, and I don't mind clones. My biggest worry is that I'll get two drip tips or something ridiculous like that.
They go out of their way to indicate that it is random, and could be an "Accessory or Hardware". That means they could give you 4 bottles of juice and a couple drip tips and fulfill their end of the deal.

Even still, despite your review being of disappointment, that would be fine by me. An RDA and a Mod each month? I'm good with that.
I signed up for it just based on what I saw other people getting.

I think if they were smarter, they would just say, "hey! Sign up, you get a new mod and RDA to play with every month." I'd probably never cancel my subscription then.

I dont mind clones either. I have several good clones. These are not good clones. I felt like I was not getting my moneys worth. I could get the same exact stuff from fast tech for soooo much cheaper.

Rourke

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
Brooklyn, CT
I was checking out the $25/month juice deal yesterday and almost ordered. I even found this 10% off coupon code FRIENDOFZB. But then I realized that I already have plenty of ejuice. Maybe in a month after I vape some of my juice I will order especially if there is a valid coupon code available then. But I think I even read something about the prices going up so maybe I should not wait.

Garym93

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2014
New Jersey
I was checking out the $25/month juice deal yesterday and almost ordered. I even found this 10% off coupon code FRIENDOFZB. But then I realized that I already have plenty of ejuice. Maybe in a month after I vape some of my juice I will order especially if there is a valid coupon code available then. But I think I even read something about the prices going up so maybe I should not wait.

Honestly I found that spending my 64$ on what I chose and liked was a better way to spend my money. I never got a mod, I got an Igo w with no holes pre drilled, a vape box drip tip, a TOBH atty clone and an efest LUC v4. Unfortunately that with juice was all I got for 2 months. Plus the juice but I didn't like most of it even after I filled out my palette test. The "surprise" is fun until you get stuff you already have or things you don't like. Just my 2 cents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rourke

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
Brooklyn, CT

Sorry I got confused between vapebox and Zamplebox. Zamplebox is the one I am thinking of ordering the $25/month juice club. Any thoughts?
https://www.zamplebox.com/

auxsend

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2014
Enola, PA
Got my "Welcome Box" Yesterday. I have some thoughts on this matter, but I'll get to them in a minute.

I got the following:

Plume Veil RDA. Tobeco, it's actually very nice. I like it.
A Vapebox drip tip. It's a nice brass wide bore drip tip. Sturdy. I like it.

4 bottles of Juice.

Naked Nicotine - Boysenberry Jam: Junk. Tastes like soap. 15 ml bottle.
Cosmic Fog - Cola Gummy: Honestly tastes pretty gross. This was the 30 ml bottle.
The Juice Society - Skyline: Really good. I like this one a lot. 15 ml
Then there was a tobacco flavor one in a pink bottle, name escapes me. - It was decent, not amazing, but I can vape it. 12 ml.

My issue is, the welcome box isn't as good as the normal box.
Seems like the normal monthly customers got a mod and an RDA, where as the welcome box gets an RDA and a drip tip. Kind of stupid.
I mean, a better "Welcome" would be a normal monthly box, but with the drip tip thrown in.

Anyways, I'll see what the normal october box looks like for the regular subscribers. I might hang around for november.
Only time will tell.

auxsend

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2014
Enola, PA
I was mildly intrigued by Vape Box a few weeks ago but not enough so to pony up the cash. The last thing I need is a bunch of cheap clone mods and RDAs collecting dust.

I have been tempted to join Craft Vapery though for a monthly juice sampling.

See, I like collecting hardware. Frankly, I would love it if you could just get like 3 or 4 pieces of hardware a month, and no juice.
I have more juice sitting around than I know what to do with.

but being a gadgety type, I just love hardware. I could never have enough RDA's or Mech Mods sitting around. That's just me though.

Forkeh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2012
California
I think it was just the luck of the draw. My welcome box had a mod and a RDA in it. In fact, every box I've gotten has had a mod and an RDA in it. I mean lets be honest, for $60 a month, you're not going to get anything genuine. but I've gotten some nice clones, and some not so nice clones. Same with the juices. Some excellent, some terrible. It's all luck of the draw. Honestly I had no complaints at all about the 3 months I'd been subscribing....until this month. Their shipment is late, and they're not being transparent about it at all. They've not volunteered any information about what's going on through any medium without being prompted, and for those of use who've emailed and asked, every time we email we get a new "will be shipped no later than x" date. I think we're getting the run around.

I'm sketched out and probably canceling my membership before the next billing cycle.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread