Not open for further replies.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
I took a look. Doesn't seem worth it, honestly.
No, it really doesn't. Even the cheapest plan would be well more than I spend monthly,

I haven't bought a bottle of juice since the 4th of July sales.

But if having someone else bother with picking flavors is worth it to you, go ahead.

listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium
No, it really doesn't. Even the cheapest plan would be well more than I spend monthly,

I haven't bought a bottle of juice since the 4th of July sales.

But if having someone else bother with picking flavors is worth it to you, go ahead.

Same here. I got some really good deals from The Sauce LA and the Dollar Ejuice Club for higher VG lower nic stuff. And I grabbed some 0VG@24nic from MEL to use for 'mixing' MTL stuff.

Reactions: eastcoaster91

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
I avoid those type of things. Good way to end up with a lot of things you'll never use or gross juice. I could buy some pretty awesome stuff for 60 a month. I'm saving for a roomba and an Alexa from Amazon so I can have my floors swept on command. :)
Alexa is evil! We got one for Christmas and she doesn't mesh with our household. I hope you enjoy it, a lot of people love it.:)

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
Just watched a few unboxings on YouTube and one guy got for one of his hardware an Efest battery. Ugg... NO. I guess it won't hurt to see if you like them or not, just know you can cancel if you want and there is an added 6.00 shipping so it's really 66.00 a month for the one you got. From what I saw on a couple videos, it doesn't seem worth it to me, but that's just me.

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
So I signed up just now for the Vape Box Enthusiast $60 monthly subscription. Seems really cool. You get 75 ml of juice and 2 devices. Has anyone here tryed it yet?
Interested to see what you receive. Keep us posted! Did you sign up as a beginner? What devices did you select??
I wonder if they will actually send you a mod, since they refer to Tanks and RDAs as "Devices" and APVs as mods.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I really hate subscription services. I don't need "Blue Apron" to teach me how to cook, or purchase ingredients, nor do I need clothes sent to my home by a "secret shopper" and frankly I am ANNOYED that Iheart is buying up every single independent radio chain and inserting their own ads or else you have to pay more for it, etc.

I think we're heading toward a society where nothing leaves the house but drones, and look at what inbreeding did to the Egyptians! :D

Also, it's JUST another middleman for an industry where it's still fun to find my *own* deals and steals, and I like my DIY mixes better than anything else!

LOL, I read a lot of Laura Ingrams Wilder growing up.... I'm old and grey and I still knit stuff for people.

The only thing I really love is Netflix, but honestly, I don't subscribe. Too much binging.

Okay, I'm sorry to be such a crusty, naggy, horrid old dinosaur. :( I can see a vaping mystery box being fun if you're into that kind of thing and it's a cool idea, so thank you for sharing it. Unless I could send stuff back that I didn't like, though, I'd have a hard time making m'self try it but maybe as this progresses it will turn out super great and I'll be kicking myself when they raise prices.

Anna

TJVapes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2010
USA
Alexa is evil! We got one for Christmas and she doesn't mesh with our household. I hope you enjoy it, a lot of people love it.:)
Evil should fit right in here :evil:. Maybe that would be a good name for it if you can rename them. Evil witch, clean my floor. Hah.

@Marybratti I hope you let us know what you got and hopefully it's some cool stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread