Vape buying day

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Professor_2019

Jan 31, 2019
West Yorkshire
So, I wonder how much money I have wasted today.

So as I can only get close to the vape taste I want, I have gone a bit mad.

I have VG ordered, I have PG ordered, I have burettes ordered, erlinmeyer flasks ordered. And some essences to make my own custom custard. (I have even a laboratory magnetic stirrer plate)

As i want to mechanically control everything.... I hope I have not wasted money on me first rta I have ordered Vandy Vape Kylin V2 rta have I done right?
I am around 1 to 1.2 ohm..... And a min of 70/30 and a tight draw...

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl

I have VG ordered, I have PG ordered, I have burettes ordered, erlinmeyer flasks ordered. And some essences to make my own custom custard. (I have even a laboratory magnetic stirrer plate)

As i want to mechanically control everything.... I hope I have not wasted money on me first RTA I have ordered Vandy Vape Kylin V2 RTA have I done right?
Sounds awesome, I always wanted one of those magnetic stirrers!! Never tried the kaylin, but I vape similar rtas like the darvw, kayfun mini v3, prime, and new kfl and evl reaper v3. I have many others, but those are my favs. Good luck and I would never say anything is money wasted, as you are not smoking, it's all worth it

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

smoked25years

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2018

As i want to mechanically control everything.... I hope I have not wasted money on me first RTA I have ordered Vandy Vape Kylin V2 RTA have I done right?

I vape mostly unflavored but I don't find it necessary to buy laboratory glassware and mixers. I do use them at work.

For example, I only need to do a 1 in 5 dilution. I just reuse containers of known volume (previously used 60ml containers) to measure 60ml PG and 60ml VG. And I just shake them together with 30ml of 25mg/ml nicotine in a larger previously used container.

The Kylin V2 has a wide bore 810 drip tip. It's not something that I would consider a tight draw. But preferences vary greatly.

Sounds like you have a lot of fun stuff incoming.

Edit: I was just looking at the specs for the Kylin V2 and it uses hex screws so I'd recommend buying a proper hex precision screwdriver. Using a hex key or the tiny drivers that they include is not as nice as using a proper hex driver. I have precision hex drivers from Wera and Wiha. The Wera is my favorite but both are good. I don't know which size you'll need for the Kylin V2. Most likely 1.3 or 1.5 mm but you can measure when you get it. Another thing to buy!

Last edited:

The_Professor_2019

Jan 31, 2019
West Yorkshire
I vape mostly unflavored but I don't find it necessary to buy laboratory glassware/QUOTE]

:banana: you are perfectly correct, some absolutely not necessary :thumbs:

I just want to indulge myself a bit :)

My Vapecell 1100s have arrived this morning, by the end of next week, I think he may need to bring a pack mule with him....

Had to sort out some it stuff as well, so going to be like Christmas everyday.

As far as the tank goes, I saw it had a 510 adapter.... but found that the same store has a geek vape RTA at nearly the same price so have asked them to swap it for me.....

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA

Get thee to the shineyitis support group in all haste sir before it is too late.

jandrew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
Winnipeg
I am running Vapecell 1100mAh flat tops with a limelight mech mod at 1.2 ohm at the moment...

Admittedly I have another limellght on order, and next month I shall wind my mech in, but may get a gandalf zombie burl.....
I was thinking "I may..." as well ... and now I have these two bowls coming from epipemods:
pipes.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread