RTA vrs RDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Holcombe

Sep 21, 2019
Wanting to take a poll or get some feedback on what some of you all think about RTA's. I have had the Profile Unity mesh rta for several weeks and other than getting the build right its freaking fantastic. I also have the cleito 120, Crown IV, Falcon King which the M1 Coil to me is the best coil for Falcon, but the RTA is by far has the best flavor at of all of my tanks. I am thinking about buying another one and the one that is catching my eye is the vandy vape Kylin 24 mm. Anyone have it or think there is something out there with better flavor. I have stayed away from rda's due to I do not care for hot vape. A friend has told me if I do try an RDA to go with the Profile Unity Mr Right RDA or Apocalypse RDA 25mm by Immortal Mod.. Biggest issue is I travel a lot and not sure I really need to be messing with RDA. ..

Thanks for all the feedback on last thread

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
Wanting to take a poll or get some feedback on what some of you all think about RTA's. I have had the Profile Unity mesh rta for several weeks and other than getting the build right its freaking fantastic. I also have the Cleito 120, Crown IV, Falcon King which the M1 Coil to me is the best coil for Falcon, but the RTA is by far has the best flavor at of all of my tanks. I am thinking about buying another one and the one that is catching my eye is the vandy vape Kylin 24 mm. Anyone have it or think there is something out there with better flavor. I have stayed away from RDA's due to I do not care for hot vape. A friend has told me if I do try an RDA to go with the Profile Unity Mr Right RDA or Apocalypse RDA 25mm by Immortal Mod.. Biggest issue is I travel a lot and not sure I really need to be messing with RDA. ..

At the same wattage the Profile Unity is just a slightly warmer vape than the Profile RDA using the same OFRF Kanthal mesh. Flavour wise, I subjectively have to hand that to the RDA but it is so close I bet many couldn’t tell in a blind test. The Unity comes with the obvious 3 to 5ml tank which means there is 3 to 5ml of juice you do not have to drip or squonk. You have to weigh what benefits you the most – tank, dripping or squonking (assuming you own a squonk mod).

As for comparison to other RDA/RTA’s….totally subjective and something you have to find out for yourself. Unfortunately that requires you to purchase or acquire another RDA/RTA to test.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Wanting to take a poll or get some feedback on what some of you all think about RTA's. I have had the Profile Unity mesh rta for several weeks and other than getting the build right its freaking fantastic. I also have the Cleito 120, Crown IV, Falcon King which the M1 Coil to me is the best coil for Falcon, but the RTA is by far has the best flavor at of all of my tanks. I am thinking about buying another one and the one that is catching my eye is the vandy vape Kylin 24 mm. Anyone have it or think there is something out there with better flavor. I have stayed away from RDA's due to I do not care for hot vape. A friend has told me if I do try an RDA to go with the Profile Unity Mr Right RDA or Apocalypse RDA 25mm by Immortal Mod.. Biggest issue is I travel a lot and not sure I really need to be messing with RDA. ..

If you use an RDA get a BF (bottom feeding) RDA and a (otherwise known as squonk) squonk Mod..

The squonk bottle has a capacity of between 8 and 12 ml of ejuice, and you just squonk as you go.

The Topside Dual would be the mod for you.. as you will want a two battery mod.

I have a dual on the way, and a couple single battery squonkers.. RDA's are easy to care for, and you build coils for the vape you like.. If you want a cool vape you can have it..

it's just an upside down tank basically..

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Strictly an rta user, but mtl , use tanks like the darv, kayfun, reaper, doggy, etc and find them the pinnacle. They are perhaps a bit harder to dial in compared to rdas, but well worth it imo because nothing is easier to vape once you master the wicking techniques. I also think the statement of rdas being hotter is incorrect, as either can be dialed in to whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread