The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vape Expo in Hamburg this weekend

Discussion in 'Pennsylvania Vapers' started by Rossum, May 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Rossum

Rossum Surly Curmudgeon Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 14, 2013
    NE FL
    I swear there was a thread, but now I can't find it?

Latest Updates

I went today, just out of curiosity and because I've never been to any kind of vape-related expo or show. The place was packed with vendors and people. However, it's not huge facility.

Open tomorrow again from 11am - 3pm.

Pro-Tip: I did not see any signs. The parking lot is off E. Pine Street, and if you just put the address on S. 4th Street into your GPS, you're gonna have a bad time.

2. thetrucker

thetrucker Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 10, 2014
    Syracuse,NY
    hi--is this hamburg,PA---where the vape convention is ?

3. thetrucker

Jan 10, 2014
    Syracuse,NY
    I just googled this and found out it was in PA at first I just saw the street names and could not see

which state it was in but then I noticed the PA vapers discussion title --cancel my question-thx

4. Rossum

Rossum Surly Curmudgeon Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 14, 2013
    NE FL
    • Like Like x 1
  5. thetrucker

Jan 10, 2014
    Syracuse,NY
    I did not know that either--thx--- I thought we only had one and have lived here 64 years--hahahah

• Like Like x 1
  6. r77r7r

r77r7r ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I was 3 blocks away and forgot! You probably passed one of the vendors downtown- Sabor Vapors. I'll be checking it out soon, their website looks good.

7. baseballmom

baseballmom Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2013
    SE PA
    We went Saterday, for the first one I guess it was all right, yes signs were out, but they were very small, and not vivid/bold, and not very many, we were lucky we saw them...Don't know how we would have found without since said 4th st but off side road. It was hot due to all the people, facility size, and warm outdoors temps in PA that weekend; I read they are looking into a different facility when do again...I guess there will be kinks with first event to iron out and improve upon. I didn't get pics, they have many on fb...even if have no fb acct, one can still see them though. Some ok prices, some not-had to shop around(i expected this), but nice variety of friendly vendors. Didn't stay for live music. I thought attendees were good cross section of vapers in general, box mods seemed popular, dripping too; the majority was polite. I enjoyed more than a regular vape meet due to the variety of supplies/juices. If they keep doing this, I think it will only get better, every first event has room for improvement, but as it was, I did enjoy myself and was glad went.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.