Vape fatigue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reearn

Verified Member
Jul 6, 2015
You've tried many things.
How many different flavoured liquids from different companies are you not tasting ?

Is food in general still tasting the same ?

Yeah food is still pretty much tasting the same. I'm rotating between at least 5 - 7 different juices all from different companies. I'll go fruity, creamy and back to fruity flavors, so on and so forth. Just to change it up i guess? I'm even vaping the juices I hate just to keep things different.

I was getting extreme vape fatigue after first quitting tobacco. Even the menthol flavor I was using was often unrecognizable. I partly attribute that to severe damage to my tastebuds from years of tobacco use.

Luckily since then I have acquired more tanks, and currently have multiple ones. Three of which are basic aspire.BDC tanks. This way I can easily switch flavors throughout the day as desired. This has almost completely solved my previous fatigue issues.
Though days that i vape a larger amount of juice, the fatigue can still set in no matter how much I switch. Taking breaks, brushing teeth and drinking water help when this happens.
Good luck!

Well, like I've mentioned above that I switch my flavors after every tank. That's it. I'm heading out to get another tank so I could put in another flavor. I guess I can change up more frequently instead of having to finish a tank first and then switching. Thanks!

ong.kelvin

Jul 9, 2015
When I switched from cigarettes to vaping, I was getting vapers fatigue for the first month. I realised it was due to my prolonged vaping while not keeping my tongue moist. Try not to over do it with listerine, found that made it worse. Scrubbing your tongue to rid it of the stuff that sticks to the surface works but also don't over do this as it will numb your tongue. You will mostly need to wait it out. Drink lots of water and get enough rest. Having enough sleep helps.

Suryia

Jun 28, 2015
Hi everyone,

I know there are threads out there that discusses "vape fatigue" or "vape tongue" but none in the new members section for new members in ECF such as myself. I'm getting pretty tired of this vape fatigue and hopefully this thread will help other new members as well!

Things i've tried:
- Coffee (Drinking them and smelling them)
- Water (I always have plenty of water)
- Eating sour stuff
- Drinking 7up, gatorade etc.
- Tongue scrubbing (I do it by default)
- Mouth gargling
- I switch my flavors (between 2 or 3 a day)

It's been about 2 weeks now and I'm quite desperate to find out if there are other remedies that have worked.
If you can, try and get your hands on some unflavored e-juice and vape that exclusively for a day or two. I know it really sucks getting vapers fatigue, but it will go away soon enough. Please try the unflavored, that helped me get through my vaper fatigue.

HeloVaper

Jul 17, 2015
United States
I get the same loss of flavor every now and then. Juices that I love just seem flat. My trick is vaping this awful cinnamon flavor (think cinnamon red hots and socks) from a local place for a day or two. My favorites really shine afterwards. Not sure if it's just a mental trick or if the drastic flavor change helps. Either way, I crave and then re-appreciate my go to juices afterwards.

thailand

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2014
Philadelphia, PA
Hi everyone,

I know there are threads out there that discusses "vape fatigue" or "vape tongue" but none in the new members section for new members in ECF such as myself. I'm getting pretty tired of this vape fatigue and hopefully this thread will help other new members as well!

Things i've tried:
- Coffee (Drinking them and smelling them)
- Water (I always have plenty of water)
- Eating sour stuff
- Drinking 7up, gatorade etc.
- Tongue scrubbing (I do it by default)
- Mouth gargling
- I switch my flavors (between 2 or 3 a day)

It's been about 2 weeks now and I'm quite desperate to find out if there are other remedies that have worked.

Never heard of this...maybe cause I drink my morning coffee, drink plenty of water, gatorade, and switch flavors quite a bit. Thanks for the knowledge, I really do enjoy learning about new stuff.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Vape unflavored for a day or two, and your taste should come back. It worked well for me when i got vapor fatigue/tongue. Also, try and stay away from EM, as that seems tk be a culprit for fatigue (atleast for me).
This works really well, since moving onto diy juice (thank you ecf, you finally saved me some money, it's usually the other way around), I decided to try some unflavoured when my custard donut lost its flavour. It worked a treat but what shocked me more is that the unflavoured wasn't really unflavoured, it had a nice clean, slightly sweet flavour to it and it's what I vape at work everyday and have my flavours in the evening. I make a 4mg 80vg, 20pg mix. To think that 100ml of custard juice was £25 and I can buy 25 litres of vg for £60,(not including pg and nic of course) then hell, yeah, I'm happy !
Gone are the days of monitoring what I was vaping and how much I had left, I have enough here for 12 months. ECF is awesome hey..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread