gimmieshelter31

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Baltimore,MD
There are many choices.

Perhaps ask yourself the following:

Cost - What is your budget?

Portability - Are you looking for an at home or on the go device.

Features - Do you want a battery, AC or flame/induction powered device?

Is it strictly for yourself or will you be sharing?

Have you ever tried a dry herb vape? If so, what vape did you try and what did you like and dislike?

Answer those questions and then check out products by Storz & Bickel, G Pen, Arizer DaVinci, Pax and Dynavap.

This is not a definitive list of quality manufacturers but a good starting point.

Check out the features and prices and pick something that looks interesting to you.

Come back and ask more questions.

I personally like Dynavap products for a number of reasons. You may find it perfect for your needs or entirely impractical.

We each have different desires and expectations from the product we choose.

Enough rambling...

HyDrOpOnIc1987

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2021
Are you looking to bring the dry herb vape out with you? Do you like the ritual aspect of joint rolling? If so, Dynavap is a good and cheap starting point. Also, for a battery device that is also cost effective, look at the Xmax V3 Pro.

Also, if you use concentrates as well, you may need a specific device that works with both. Theres so many options lol

Another great place to seek out extra info is ....Combustion DOTcom (replace the DOT with a .) As its a forum that deal strictly with cannabis vaporization, wether its dry herb or concentrates. I have both vapes i mentioned, i used to smoke multiple joints a day, so both vapes i suggested do work with someone that has a moderate/high tolerance. :)

Reactions: LaZeR

LaZeR

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
USA & Canada
Are you looking to bring the dry herb vape out with you? Do you like the ritual aspect of joint rolling? If so, Dynavap is a good and cheap starting point. Also, for a battery device that is also cost effective, look at the Xmax V3 Pro.
Yep... just dry weed... thanks for d'Info. Always just rolled doobs but it seems like a (water)pipe, or vape, might be more efficient (&/or effective).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread