Vape haul from Sauce LA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First order from them. I used the 75% off code on the 60ml of awesometown juice. I also ordered their sampler for $3. They sent me a free 60ml and a free 30ml. Super impressed so far.. hope I love the juice!

Attachments

• 20180314_115154.jpg
    20180314_115154.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 49
So I tried to build a new deck and my ohm reader is wonky. I did fill a random tank I had with the Caramel Waffle Cappuccino and it was great right out of the bottle! I tend to like dessert, tobacco, and some fruit flavors. It had a predominate coffee flavor, but it was very smooth. Curious to see if it sits a bit, if the waffle will come out more. I will definitely buy this again.

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
First order from them. I used the 75% off code on the 60ml of awesometown juice. I also ordered their sampler for $3. They sent me a free 60ml and a free 30ml. Super impressed so far.. hope I love the juice!
For the bottles on the bottom - the open road one - what size in ml are those bottles?

MechSauce

Unresolved Status
Mar 16, 2018
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
Those are 30mls
I was just curious because I ordered the sample pack, too. I liked the vanilla and the waffle a lot and will order more. Open road was so-so and they sent me a bonus cereal one but I do not vape those. Anyhow, I went though the waffle and the vanilla in like 3 days so it just seems like i went thought a lot....hmmm.

I thought both of the juices I mentioned were great and will order a larger size.

I was just curious because I ordered the sample pack, too. I liked the vanilla and the waffle a lot and will order more. Open road was so-so and they sent me a bonus cereal one but I do not vape those. Anyhow, I went though the waffle and the vanilla in like 3 days so it just seems like i went thought a lot....hmmm.

I thought both of the juices I mentioned were great and will order a larger size.
Ahh good deal. Yeah, I'm letting them sit for a bit as I have some bottles to get through first, but I was intrigued by the waffle. I think it'll be a regular in my rotation.

Reactions: chellie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread