Status
Not open for further replies.

sourmash1973

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Deer Park, TX 77503
20180212_173620.jpg
20180212_173620.jpg

First I will talk about all 3 juices as a whole and then I'll do each individual flavor, worst to best. These are my personal opinions, take them or leave them.

All three juices have been tested over a 3 day period with .19 3mm dual Tiger Coil build on an RDA (Peerless Special Edition).

First of all, I expected these juices to be light flavor with dense clouds being that they are 100% VG. They are definitely light on flavor and I will go into each individually at the end of the review. As for the clouds, they are no more dense, if not less than, 70/30 juices I've tried with the same build setup. What I find strange is, these juices are almost water thin. I have a bottle of straight VG I bought at Wal-Mart and it's kind of thick, so it makes me wonder what's making these juices so thin.
One thing I do like about the juice is, they are not coil killers. I've been vaping them heavily for 3 days and my cotton and coils are still nice and clean. There doesn't seem to be a lot of sugar in there, but this would also explain the lack of flavor. So, as for coil and wicking life, it's a plus.
The labeling of the bottles is nice, if that's something that's important to you. Everything is printed clearly and with nice style. Boldly printed on one side is "Crafted In The USA" which is a great thing if you're in the states. Keep that money at home.
One final thing I'll go into before I review the flavors is the sour note in the juices. Personally, I'm not a fan. Half of the time it makes me cough because of a strange throat hit it gives. This is probably a subjective thing but I thought I'd throw it out there any way.

Now for the flavor reviews, going worst to best. Again, these are my opinions. It's up to you to decide for yourself. I'll just say, I've been vaping for 5 years and have tried many many flavors, from house juices to online juices. So I do have some experience.

WUTAMELON
This is my least favorite of the 3. The very first vape, I get a very slight hint of watermelon and then it's down hill from there. By the 4th or 5th hit, I taste absolutely nothing. The odd throat hit is the worst with this one as well. So I guess there's more sour than flavor. I've put this one away in my cabinet to see if some steeping will help. If it does, I will update after I test it again.

SMURF SAUCE
This one is just slightly better. I hold on to the flavor for about an hour. After that it loses its flavor like the previous flavor. I taste hardly any of the blueberry and more of the green apple. Which is strange, since it has SMURF in the name. The odd throat hit seems a little less strong in this one but still there. I've also put this one away for some steeping. Again, I'll update if it changes for the better.

MANG O's
This one has the most flavor of the 3 and I'm actually slightly pleased with it. It maintains its flavor over time and the throat hit is the least. It still makes me cough here and there, but not nearly as much. I love mangos (the fruit) and this gives a nice hint of it. This one is actually what I expected from a 100% VG based juice, aside from the fact that the clouds aren't as dense as I'd expect. I'll be vaping this one while I wait for the others to steep.

PROS
Great on coil/wicking life. Great price depending on where you purchase. Nice labeling.

CONS
Very light flavor, even being 100% VG. Very watery. Cloud production is low being 100% VG based. Sour is hard on the throat (May be subjective).

Will I but them again?
I would maybe buy MANG O's again, but with other better juices out there, I doubt it. The other two flavors, definitely not.

So there you have it. If I left anything out, feel free to leave questions below. #keepitcloudy #smokingisdead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread