The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vape Kitchen recipes

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by AvaOrchid, Dec 26, 2019.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. AvaOrchid

AvaOrchid Super Member

Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    I am having a terrible time trying to find out if there are any dupe recipes for specifically Vape kitchens mango sticky rice but really any mango sticky rice or their Ube Royale.. I'm trying to decide if I need to go ahead and buy some ready-made juice or not but I'd really rather just know that there's a recipe but I'll be darned if I can find one

2. Skeebo

Skeebo Vaping Master ECF Veteran

There is a recipe on All the Flavors that's has a lot of high reviews. It's called Mango Sticky Rice by Shyndo. If you google the juice itself this recipe comes up a lot.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  3. smacuser

smacuser Vapid Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Augustine, FL
    Here the obligatory ELR leader with 16 5-Star ratings;
    By shyndo; Mango Sticky Rice

Coconut (Coco, Cocco) (FA) 1.5%
    Coconut Candy (TPA) 0.75%
    Cream Fresh (Panna Fresca) (FA) 1%
    Mango (Flavorah) 3.5%
    Super Sweet (CAP) 0.2%
    Sweet Rice (FE) 5%

Too bad I only have the cream, because it's on my to-make list :(

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  4. vaper1960

vaper1960 Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Oh my gosh... you just made my day! I wanted to try the pre-made (just tried their blueberry donut) but most pre-mades are just too sweet for me. Was also looking for a good mango. I'll just pass on the super sweet myself.

• Love Love x 1
  5. newyork13

newyork13 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts
    This looks good. I have FA Mango, so I'll sub it and try this.

I've enjoyed FE Sweet Rice at 2.25%, FA Custard 2%, FA Cream Fresh 1.5%, FA Vanilla Classic .75%.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  6. AvaOrchid

AvaOrchid Super Member

Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    Yeah I really need to get some sweet rice. I love rice dessert mixes in real life so I imagine all of them just as much in vape Life LOL

• Like Like x 1
  7. vaper1960

vaper1960 Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    I've been reading and searching for best mango... seems Flavorah is a winner (as per smacuser's post) Sometimes I substitute other brands, but that recipe is special so I would try to use the exact ones suggested.

8. vaper1960

vaper1960 Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    I fixed the blueberry doughnut... diluted it and added some Pur cookie (shortbread type... not too sweet)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Coyote628

Coyote628 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 16, 2017
    I'm still looking for a good pineapple upside down cake recipe and what I've found so far, I dont like the looks of, flavoring wise. What I have decided is to make up my own recipe. I learned from my strawberry and also lemon adventures that more than one flavor of the fruit profile is necessary for a more realistic taste. So at least 2 pineapples are going in this along with yellow cake. I'm gonna use golden butter and a brown sugar also but I'm sure these two must be at as low percentage as I can use and still taste so they dont overpower the main flavors. All the other recipes I've seen are nothing at all like I imagine they should be and none even have brown sugar. I've got one other recipe I working up with grapefruit in mind so I haven't ordered any flavors yet. The grapefruit is not going in the cake recipe, I am working up a citrusy thing that I might use pineapple with for a refreshing morning vape. Maybe add some kind of cream to make a grapefruit pineapple smoothie or something. Dunno yet. I know I should make 10ml batches till I get my percentages right but I know me an I'll probably go big, confidently with my gut feelings on whatever I put down on paper. This has served me well in the past

• Like Like x 1
  10. smacuser

Supporting member
    Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Augustine, FL
    I've been working on and off for a PUSDC a while now; I first got turned on by the MBV version (It has to have FW in there somewhere). Since my last try, I bought Cake Batter, Golden Butter and INW Pineapple to mix with Golden Pineapple on the next round. This time, I'll leave out the Maraschino Cherry. :oops:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Coyote628

Sep 16, 2017
    Cherry anything is a no go for me. What do ya think about the brown sugar element? Would it add something or be gross and disgusting? I'm gonna use but a smidge of that and butter. Just enough to give a hint of glaze on the pineapple combo. Pineapple juicy and golden pineapple.

• Like Like x 1
  12. smacuser

Supporting member
    Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Augustine, FL
    Maybe a smidgen of Cream Cheese Icing?

13. Coyote628

Sep 16, 2017
    I saw something similar in one or two of the recipes I found but I couldn't figure how it might affect the overall flavor. It might make the cake cakier maybe

• Like Like x 1