Vape Kitchen recipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
I am having a terrible time trying to find out if there are any dupe recipes for specifically vape kitchens mango sticky rice but really any mango sticky rice or their Ube Royale.. I'm trying to decide if I need to go ahead and buy some ready-made juice or not but I'd really rather just know that there's a recipe but I'll be darned if I can find one

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
I am having a terrible time trying to find out if there are any dupe recipes for specifically Vape kitchens mango sticky rice but really any mango sticky rice or their Ube Royale.. I'm trying to decide if I need to go ahead and buy some ready-made juice or not but I'd really rather just know that there's a recipe but I'll be darned if I can find one

There is a recipe on All the Flavors that's has a lot of high reviews. It's called Mango Sticky Rice by Shyndo. If you google the juice itself this recipe comes up a lot.

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Here the obligatory ELR leader with 16 5-Star ratings;
    By shyndo; Mango Sticky Rice

Coconut (Coco, Cocco) (FA) 1.5%
    Coconut Candy (TPA) 0.75%
    Cream Fresh (Panna Fresca) (FA) 1%
    Mango (Flavorah) 3.5%
    Super Sweet (CAP) 0.2%
    Sweet Rice (FE) 5%

Too bad I only have the cream, because it's on my to-make list :(

newyork13

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts
    Here the obligatory ELR leader with 16 5-Star ratings;
    By shyndo; Mango Sticky Rice

Coconut (Coco, Cocco) (FA) 1.5%
    Coconut Candy (TPA) 0.75%
    Cream Fresh (Panna Fresca) (FA) 1%
    Mango (Flavorah) 3.5%
    Super Sweet (CAP) 0.2%
    Sweet Rice (FE) 5%

Too bad I only have the cream, because it's on my to-make list :(
    This looks good. I have FA Mango, so I'll sub it and try this.

I've enjoyed FE Sweet Rice at 2.25%, FA Custard 2%, FA Cream Fresh 1.5%, FA Vanilla Classic .75%.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    This looks good. I have FA Mango, so I'll sub it and try this.

I've enjoyed FE Sweet Rice at 2.25%, FA Custard 2%, FA Cream Fresh 1.5%, FA Vanilla Classic .75%.
    Yeah I really need to get some sweet rice. I love rice dessert mixes in real life so I imagine all of them just as much in vape Life LOL

Reactions: newyork13

Coyote628

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
    Sep 16, 2017
    I'm still looking for a good pineapple upside down cake recipe and what I've found so far, I dont like the looks of, flavoring wise. What I have decided is to make up my own recipe. I learned from my strawberry and also lemon adventures that more than one flavor of the fruit profile is necessary for a more realistic taste. So at least 2 pineapples are going in this along with yellow cake. I'm gonna use golden butter and a brown sugar also but I'm sure these two must be at as low percentage as I can use and still taste so they dont overpower the main flavors. All the other recipes I've seen are nothing at all like I imagine they should be and none even have brown sugar. I've got one other recipe I working up with grapefruit in mind so I haven't ordered any flavors yet. The grapefruit is not going in the cake recipe, I am working up a citrusy thing that I might use pineapple with for a refreshing morning vape. Maybe add some kind of cream to make a grapefruit pineapple smoothie or something. Dunno yet. I know I should make 10ml batches till I get my percentages right but I know me an I'll probably go big, confidently with my gut feelings on whatever I put down on paper. This has served me well in the past

Reactions: smacuser

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I'm still looking for a good pineapple upside down cake recipe and what I've found so far, I dont like the looks of, flavoring wise. What I have decided is to make up my own recipe. I learned from my strawberry and also lemon adventures that more than one flavor of the fruit profile is necessary for a more realistic taste. So at least 2 pineapples are going in this along with yellow cake. I'm gonna use golden butter and a brown sugar also but I'm sure these two must be at as low percentage as I can use and still taste so they dont overpower the main flavors. All the other recipes I've seen are nothing at all like I imagine they should be and none even have brown sugar.

I've been working on and off for a PUSDC a while now; I first got turned on by the MBV version (It has to have FW in there somewhere). Since my last try, I bought Cake Batter, Golden Butter and INW Pineapple to mix with Golden Pineapple on the next round. This time, I'll leave out the Maraschino Cherry. :oops:

Reactions: kas122461

Coyote628

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
    Sep 16, 2017
    I've been working on and off for a PUSDC a while now; I first got turned on by the MBV version (It has to have FW in there somewhere). Since my last try, I bought Cake Batter, Golden Butter and INW Pineapple to mix with Golden Pineapple on the next round. This time, I'll leave out the Maraschino Cherry. :oops:
    Cherry anything is a no go for me. What do ya think about the brown sugar element? Would it add something or be gross and disgusting? I'm gonna use but a smidge of that and butter. Just enough to give a hint of glaze on the pineapple combo. Pineapple juicy and golden pineapple.

Reactions: smacuser

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Cherry anything is a no go for me. What do ya think about the brown sugar element? Would it add something or be gross and disgusting? I'm gonna use but a smidge of that and butter. Just enough to give a hint of glaze on the pineapple combo. Pineapple juicy and golden pineapple.
    Maybe a smidgen of Cream Cheese Icing?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread