Vape Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
So I got an order of eight different varieties of Vape kitchen brand eliquid around Black Friday and they arrived day before yesterday. Obviously I had to try them.

For the first time ever with a shipment of Vape juice that I had never tried before I like every single one of the 7 that I tried I haven't tried pear yet but I will. Usually when I blind purchase Vape juice that I've never tried before especially with a new brand I'm lucky if I like one out of five. I like seven out of eight so far and the eighth one hasn't been tried yet.

And it's not just that they're tolerable 3 of them are what I would consider great. 3 are stellar! one of them probably isn't to my taste but its still good especially if you like artificial strawberry syrup flavor I don't but it's still good.

I went way out of my comfort zone with some of the flavors to so it's not like I just got stuff that I always like. I'm not sure how it's going to do on coils right now but it doesn't really matter if you rebuild does it..lol

Taste is subjective but I do think it says something when a person orders a variety of something unknown and untested and loves the vast majority of them when that person usually doesn't care for much LOL there's just something about the way these juices are put together that really make them seem like a chef made them.

If you're on the fence about getting these 60ml for around $4 jump on it they have them on River Supply and that was the price before the sale.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
Good suggestion as far as describing the components.

They are sweet but the sweetness is in tune with what that flavor would naturally taste like rather than like a candied version of it. Some of them are a little sweeter than others like the one with the strawberry syrup flavor it has a sweeter profile and an artificial strawberry just like a Nesquik syrup would have.

The ones that have a fruit in them that is supposed to have a sour note do have that suggestion of sour but they're not like pucker sour. I did not try their sour belt option or their blue raspberry candy option because I don't care for those flavors so I can't say if the ones that are meant to be very sour are sour. The fruit ones that I received I have the sweetness level that the actual fruit has not an overdone version or an exaggerated sweetness which is very nice but I do have a sweet tooth and it is sweet enough for me.

The flavors in the products that are not just a single flavor profile meld well together and they complement each other. But you can still zero in on the different flavors for the most part. For example they have a Thai sticky rice. You can taste the mango you can taste the sticky rice and you can taste the coconut but together they taste as they are supposed to rather than like someone just threw together three flavors.

I guess it's just a very realistic flavor to their real-world components the Ube tastes like Ube. The background note of ice cream is there complementary to the Ube which is like a sweet potato.

The pear which I tried does taste like a pear it's not a flat pear flavor like if you were to use only one flavoring it's more like they used a variety of pears to create their own pear.

The flavors are definitely there and very bright and clear flavors however they're not way over exaggerated. If you want something that's going to taste like a warhead you're not going to find it in any of the juices I purchased but if you want something that's going to actually taste like the fruit, dessert or combo that it was titled after this is definitely the juice for you.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I tried a couple of Vape Kitchen juices a while ago. The flavors were very nice.
But, I often have a hard time with high vg and I did with them.
For those who like high vg, I think you should give them a try. Really interesting and tasty flavors.

muth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 20, 2014
Boston, MA, USA
Good suggestion as far as describing the components.

They are sweet but the sweetness is in tune with what that flavor would naturally taste like rather than like a candied version of it. Some of them are a little sweeter than others like the one with the strawberry syrup flavor it has a sweeter profile and an artificial strawberry just like a Nesquik syrup would have.

The ones that have a fruit in them that is supposed to have a sour note do have that suggestion of sour but they're not like pucker sour. I did not try their sour belt option or their blue raspberry candy option because I don't care for those flavors so I can't say if the ones that are meant to be very sour are sour. The fruit ones that I received I have the sweetness level that the actual fruit has not an overdone version or an exaggerated sweetness which is very nice but I do have a sweet tooth and it is sweet enough for me.

The flavors in the products that are not just a single flavor profile meld well together and they complement each other. But you can still zero in on the different flavors for the most part. For example they have a Thai sticky rice. You can taste the mango you can taste the sticky rice and you can taste the coconut but together they taste as they are supposed to rather than like someone just threw together three flavors.

I guess it's just a very realistic flavor to their real-world components the Ube tastes like Ube. The background note of ice cream is there complementary to the Ube which is like a sweet potato.

The pear which I tried does taste like a pear it's not a flat pear flavor like if you were to use only one flavoring it's more like they used a variety of pears to create their own pear.

The flavors are definitely there and very bright and clear flavors however they're not way over exaggerated. If you want something that's going to taste like a warhead you're not going to find it in any of the juices I purchased but if you want something that's going to actually taste like the fruit, dessert or combo that it was titled after this is definitely the juice for you.
Thx for the review and glad you're happy with your juice buy. I agree, it doesn't happen often.

Reactions: Letitia

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
You get choices of nic strength but not VG/PG ratio. Fortunately, I like 70VG/30PG anyway.
I prefer 70/30 as well but that is the only option which could be a definite downside for anyone with a sensitivity or who likes really high VG or 50/50. I believe they used to have 100% VG option sold through the vape kitchen site itself but that site appears to be under construction I don't know if it has been under construction for a long time and it's not likely to come back up or if it's legitimately just down.

Reactions: stols001

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Vape
So I got an order of eight different varieties of Vape kitchen brand eLiquid around Black Friday and they arrived day before yesterday. Obviously I had to try them.

For the first time ever with a shipment of Vape juice that I had never tried before I like every single one of the 7 that I tried I haven't tried pear yet but I will. Usually when I blind purchase Vape juice that I've never tried before especially with a new brand I'm lucky if I like one out of five. I like seven out of eight so far and the eighth one hasn't been tried yet.

And it's not just that they're tolerable 3 of them are what I would consider great. 3 are stellar! one of them probably isn't to my taste but its still good especially if you like artificial strawberry syrup flavor I don't but it's still good.

I went way out of my comfort zone with some of the flavors to so it's not like I just got stuff that I always like. I'm not sure how it's going to do on coils right now but it doesn't really matter if you rebuild does it..lol

Taste is subjective but I do think it says something when a person orders a variety of something unknown and untested and loves the vast majority of them when that person usually doesn't care for much LOL there's just something about the way these juices are put together that really make them seem like a chef made them.

If you're on the fence about getting these 60ml for around $4 jump on it they have them on River Supply and that was the price before the sale.
Vape Kitchen was popular a few years ago in a "juice junkie' thread. At that time they had their own website, Chef Oren and his wife, cannot remember her name. They were also 100% VG. They had one called Debbie Harry that was the bomb. If you google them now they say their site is "under construction"
I whooped for joy when I saw them at Nic River and got even more excited that they were selling 70/30. The juice has always been exquisite and like no other. I hope you got Ube Macapeno and #4

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
So are they sweet, tart, bright? That you like them is great but doesn't offer info as to why others might.
They are true to the name, not to sweet, sometimes almost earthy. Very realistic and just one of a kind. Husband is a chef.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
No problem (for me... that's exactly the ratio I like) Someone who has device that "likes" 50/50 might not like it.
BTW, the cat in your avatar looks very much like my old cat (he was over 15 years old... we miss him)
Aww. That's Lynxie and he's my soul cat. I have eight cats at present and a colony that I maintain as well but something about that guy speaks to me

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I tried a couple of Vape Kitchen juices a while ago. The flavors were very nice.
But, I often have a hard time with high vg and I did with them.
For those who like high vg, I think you should give them a try. Really interesting and tasty flavors.
New York-Hey there!
The Vape Kitchen at NicRiver is same people but they are selling 70vg/30pg there

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Long time no see!
I hope you're well!
Where on the vaping internet are you hanging out?
I'm trying to remember if the Vape Kitchen stuff I got from them in 2017 was 100% vg or high vg.
The flavors were great. The high (or pure) vg did a number on my lungs/throat/nose.
I recall you were the opposite.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Long time no see!
I hope you're well!
Where on the vaping internet are you hanging out?
I'm trying to remember if the Vape Kitchen stuff I got from them in 2017 was 100% vg or high vg.
The flavors were great. The high (or pure) vg did a number on my lungs/throat/nose.
I recall you were the opposite.
NO I did not like high VG either. But I am happily vaping it because I buy mountains of Stash's Peanut Butter and Jelly. Never without it.
I hang around the Shinyitis thread mostly. Come join us there.
Shinyitis Support Group
We are a group that loves new shiny stuff, often enable each other and just chat and share our animals pics!

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Ok
But, for a couple of years ECF has been weird about threads for me. I was "watching" the shiny one and set it up to get email notice when new posts were made.
As with several other threads, that worked for a while and then I stopped getting notifications, so never returned assuming nothing new was posted.
Not sure if anyone is listening who is part of ECF. Can you hear me? I suppose if I posted something obscene they might.

Reactions: AvaOrchid

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Ok
But, for a couple of years ECF has been weird about threads for me. I was "watching" the shiny one and set it up to get email notice when new posts were made.
As with several other threads, that worked for a while and then I stopped getting notifications, so never returned assuming nothing new was posted.
Not sure if anyone is listening who is part of ECF. Can you hear me? I suppose if I posted something obscene they might.
right? HELLO mods..are notifications working? it is a fast moving thread and always new posts there NY. I can hardly keep up. It is my distraction time for morning and evening coffee breaks. If I miss a day or two there is not catching up. Good people over there of all sorts. We have the know-it-alls, the guy that has everything, the cheapos, the DIY'ers, the grouchy and the happy.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I was ordering a few flavor concentrates for DIY and had to try one of the Vape Kitchen juices... "Blueberry Doughnut" at 6mg. I've been doing some restricted DL and my usual MTL 12 mg was too strong... now I can vape this stuff all day! Will let you know what I think when I get it. That mango sticky rice sounds good for next time. Even though I mostly do DIY, it's nice to have a pre-made handy while I mix, do taste tests (and wait for steeping) 60 ml for $4 is outstanding! Has anyone tried their tobacco juices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread