Vape Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
I was ordering a few flavor concentrates for DIY and had to try one of the vape Kitchen juices... "Blueberry Doughnut" at 6mg. I've been doing some restricted DL and my usual MTL 12 mg was too strong... now I can vape this stuff all day! Will let you know what I think when I get it. That mango sticky rice sounds good for next time. Even though I mostly do DIY, it's nice to have a pre-made handy while I mix, do taste tests (and wait for steeping) 60 ml for $4 is outstanding! Has anyone tried their tobacco juices?
The blueberry donut is pretty good in my opinion it's not the best of their products but it is good. I hope you enjoy it the mango sticky rice is amazing in my opinion it's not quite the same flavor as mango sticky rice but it does have the components.

Reactions: stols001

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
The blueberry donut is pretty good in my opinion it's not the best of their products but it is good. I hope you enjoy it the mango sticky rice is amazing in my opinion it's not quite the same flavor as mango sticky rice but it does have the components.
Which one is your fav Ava? I just got a box today and it has the Mango (Mangeaux) in it. I have not opened it. I like the Banana Churro one but it is steeping and not at its full potential yet or if it is I probably cannot vape the whole bottle. Def an "unripe banana" taste to it. The box also has more of my favs. Ordered like 12 bottles when they were hald price. I mean, $2 for 60mls? Cannot beat it. There is something very unique about The Vape Kitchen.

Reactions: stols001

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
right? HELLO mods..are notifications working? it is a fast moving thread and always new posts there NY. I can hardly keep up. It is my distraction time for morning and evening coffee breaks. If I miss a day or two there is not catching up. Good people over there of all sorts. We have the know-it-alls, the guy that has everything, the cheapos, the DIY'ers, the grouchy and the happy.
heck, based on that, I'm all of the above simultaneously.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I am still loving Ube Macapeno, Opus Four (both have coconut and that has always been my jam) I love the bobo tea one, something like Royal Tea, I think is what it is called. I also have a new fav and that is the Panduko one. Some kind of Filipian desert. I stopped trying to like the Banana Churro one, one that I had high hopes for because both of those things are my jam. The banana in it is too unripe for my taste. I find all the ones I have tried to be very realistic in taste with no gross or overwhelming taste or nuances.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
Which one is your fav Ava? I just got a box today and it has the Mango (Mangeaux) in it. I have not opened it. I like the Banana Churro one but it is steeping and not at its full potential yet or if it is I probably cannot vape the whole bottle. Def an "unripe banana" taste to it. The box also has more of my favs. Ordered like 12 bottles when they were hald price. I mean, $2 for 60mls? Cannot beat it. There is something very unique about The Vape Kitchen.
Wow I'm a little bit late to answer but my favorite juices are the ones that have Ube macapuno and Royale, the mangeaux, the mango sticky rice both versions, pink starfish, and taro milk tea

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Wow I'm a little bit late to answer but my favorite juices are the ones that have Ube macapuno and Royale, the mangeaux, the mango sticky rice both versions, pink starfish, and taro milk tea
I bought some Mangeaux this last time but have not tried it out yet

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
I bought some Mangeaux this last time but have not tried it out yet
It does have a little bit of that mango muskiness but it's not unpleasant it's like a real mango in that way that has just that tiny bit of musk. It's not overwhelming but it's not a very very bright flavor it wouldn't be a candied mango it would be a fruit mango

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
It does have a little bit of that mango muskiness but it's not unpleasant it's like a real mango in that way that has just that tiny bit of musk. It's not overwhelming but it's not a very very bright flavor it wouldn't be a candied mango it would be a fruit mango
I would expect this as her flavors are all so true to form

Reactions: AvaOrchid
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread