The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vape mail lost

Discussion in 'The HHV Army' started by tntmux, Nov 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. tntmux

tntmux Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 7, 2013
    paris
    I think my vape mail is lost, some where on the pacific sea maybe...it left USPS Atlanta facility the 7th Nov and untill then no update.

What can I do...I appreciate 3 weeks of steeping but where are my juices??:glare:

2. retic1959

retic1959 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Contact USPS TNT that's too long to wait .

3. tntmux

Jun 7, 2013
    paris
    I tried to use their online contact formula but my request was denied on the last step because I dont live in US...

4. retic1959

Here's the customer service phone number for USPS 1 (800) 275-8777

5. Chakris

Chakris Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2012
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Sorry to hear that, TNT.
    Have you sent a note to HHV - I'm sure Adam could check the status from his end, but they uses the same tracking number as the one you have. He might be able to contact the USPS for you, though. This is the high season for mailing packages - USPS might just be overloaded.

Don't think I've ever had to wait that long for HHV juices to get here. Does France have any regulations about sending e-juice through? (Even though HHV marks international orders as "Aroma Oils") Someone in customs may be wise to this tactic.

Hope you get resolved soon.

6. tntmux

Jun 7, 2013
    paris
    Thanks Chakris, I will send a msg to Adam to see if he could help me. I dont know if there's any crappy regulation concerning e-juice, but all other juice order from US are delivered without any problem, the last one was delivered 2 weeks ago and that order was put 1 week after my HHV order. Maybe USPS is holding it for me to make it a Chrismas gift :)

7. Chakris

Chakris Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2012
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Let's hope so. Good luck. :2cool:

8. tntmux

Jun 7, 2013
    paris
    Vape mail found! A HHV staff confirmed that the mail is returned to them for unknown reason, and they will resend the mail to me. 1 month of steep, not too shabby for me :)

9. retic1959

Presteeped HHV ! Glad ya found it TNT !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.