Vape n sneeze...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOMuniEsq

Self-Proclaimed Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Well, I can venture an uneducated guess. A sneeze is an autonomic function of the body trying to clear its airway. Sometimes it happens to me while vaping, especially if I go heavy first thing in the morning. I'd say inhaling nicotine vapor occasionally confuses the senses if you haven't done it in a while. Not everything the body does happens for a good reason—take hiccups for example. The tobacco thing is probably imaginary or coincidental.

The runny nose is unrelated; a function of the vapor condensing in your nasal passages. It causes post nasal drip toward the back as well.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Yes I do. That's definitely the biggest cause of it. I can feel that. Interesting, WTA gives the best sneezes :D

I was also going to ask about nose exhaling... which coincidentally is called snorking :lol: There was a thread here ages ago about it. I tried it, using a menthol ejuice and sneezed my head off ;)

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I have never sneezed when vaping even during my oral surgeries where I straight up NOSE vaped. Yep. In through then nose out through the nose, drip tip shoved up nose.

I will say the nose membranes are great for absorbing nic. I used a lot less (This may have in PART been also because it was a lot HARDER to get a nice long drag, etc.)

Too much snus makes me sneeze sometimes. It's always fantastic to have a bunch of black goo in your hand (also why I do not overdo snus at work, unless I KNOW I will be alone in my office for, oh, an hour.

Anna

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I have considered it. I now am in search of the MYTHICAL UNICORN of ALBINO SNUFF that was MENTIONED I MUST KNOW MORE.

If it exists, I am GETTING A TON. I almost like, well I did buy lip liner and lipstick (very dark) but that's probably just as bad an idea as everything else. I would terrify the children. Also applying and maintaining makeup all day is not my forte.

With the lack of motor tremor though I MIGHT have chance. MAYBE.

But I'd rather have the albino snus.

Anna

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread