Vape newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazabelle

Apr 15, 2018
Australia
Gday gorgeous people. ..I'm so new to vaping but i like it & have had about a quarter of the cigarettes i normally do this week. BUT i think ive just made a huge mistake . i bought 50ml flavour & added 7ml of nicotine ...had a few drinks & forgot so I've added another 7ml of nicotine to the same juice. i smoked Winfield blue. Do i need to throw this juice out or can i vape it? Thanks in advance for answering such i dumb question...Kaza xxx

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Your juice should now be around 20-24mg. That’s a fairly standard starting level for mtl devices. Not dangerous, though if you’re using a dL device it will be a pretty hefty vape. If it makes you feel sick to your stomach or start drooling you’ve over nicked yourself. What device are you using?

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Just keep an eye on things. When I started out (DL) too high nic, my main symptom was coughing. I know diluting down can be a pain and start to have flavor issues, but if it were me and I was coughing while vaping, that would tell me my nic is too high. It's possible adding a bit of VG (since you are looking for more clouds) could greatly improve your vaping experience without impacting flavor too much. Depending on what resistance your coil is, you may not need to dilute it down very much, and it's certainly true that vaping more clouds can start more coughing at the start, if it persists, I might either save that juice for you MTL setup, or get another juice for your sub0hm setup.

Best of luck and if you continue to cough, I'd say be on the lookout for nic overload (although, if you can't vape it successfully and long enough to get nic sick DUE to the coughing, well, that might be another sign that you may need to lower the nic.

Anna

• Agree
Reactions: ExtremeDooty
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread