Vape On.TV - Here We Are

Status
Not open for further replies.

WyattDerp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2011
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Hey Everyone! I'm just stopping by to give out some information on our channel, VapeOn.tv. Bottom line is, there's enough division in the vaping community between us vapers, so the goal of our channel is simple:make it a hangout for EVERYONE. It doesn't matter what device you use, what channel you like to watch or where you stand on issues in the vaping community. Everybody is welcome and we look forward to seeing you. Be sure to stop by our site and check out our schedule of shows and drop by with lucky numbers for giveaways we do as thank yous to our viewers. We are vaping for a better tomorrow. See you there!

WyattDerp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2011
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
VapeOn.tv is live with Brickface spinning tunes before his show! Here's today's line-up:
TODAYS SCHEDULE.jpg

48lowes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2009
illinoize
I've been trying for two days now to watch vapetv. I manage to login into the vape tv site, after that I'm lost. From there I've gone to live tv and can't seem to go any further. I says it's loading but then nothing. Is this something to do with LSO cookies? What I'm I missing?
thanks

I now see I was dealing with vape tv and this is vapeon tv. sorry. maybe I'll try your site in the future, I've had enough frustration today.

Last edited:

WyattDerp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2011
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Live right now, Low Volts w/ Tbolt! Be sure to bring a lucky number for a Vaporcigzz.com gift certificate! Then at 8/7c, tune in for a Batderp takeover of Our Show w/ Wyatt Derp! Come see the debut video of the next "Batderp Syncs:" and bring a lucky number for giveaways from Hellavapor and Batderp! Only on VapeOn.tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread