The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vape On.TV Daily Showtimes Thread!

Discussion in 'Vaping TV and Radio' started by WyattDerp, Jun 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. WyattDerp

WyattDerp Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 28, 2011
    Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
  2. WyattDerp

May 28, 2011
    Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
  3. WyattDerp

May 28, 2011
    Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
  4. WyattDerp

May 28, 2011
    Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
    Just the Tip! hosted by IslandV and Vapor Jedi kicks off our Friday night at 7/6c! Sweet giveaways courtesy of Vapor Jedi, BeeLiquid, and J-Wraps! Zen and the Art of Vaporizer Maintenance hosted by Killahgrag keeps the fun going at 9/8c with prizes courtesy of Adirondack Vapor and Gremlin Juice! See you there, only on VapeOn.TV PORK SAUSAGEEEEEEEEE!

[​IMG]

5. WyattDerp

May 28, 2011
    Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
    Tune in at 7/6C for Watt's Up with Jgater, followed by HOT JUICE in your mouth with Samazon at 9/8C! Only at VapeOn TV - Home

[​IMG]

6. WyattDerp

May 28, 2011
    Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
    Hope you all will join me tonight for great chat, fun and prizes courtesy of my wonderful sponsors Greybeard Genny Joose, Jwraps, Beeliquid, Betamorph Ecigs, Moon Mountain Vapor, and THREE new sponsors for you to help me give a welcome to! BRV e-liquids, Euless Vapor, and 503 E-liquid! Hope to see you there!

VapeOn TV - Home

[​IMG]

7. WyattDerp

May 28, 2011
    Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
    Tonight at 8/7c, join us for another great edition of Our Show hosted by The JEDII and Jake Rubenstein! Talk all things devices, rebuilding, and DIY with Jake, lead chemist at Nude Nic! Sweet prizes courtesy of Happy eSmoker, Juice Ray, Derp Sauce, RockDrummer Vapors, and Nude Nicotine! See you there! VapeOn TV - Home!

[​IMG]

8. WyattDerp

May 28, 2011
    Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
    A review of The Satmod 16 by Satburn, upcoming mod news, and tons of great prizes are what's on the menu. All Meshed Up hosted by The Hill Giant, live at 8/7c, only on VapeOn TV - Home

[​IMG]

9. WyattDerp

May 28, 2011
    Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
    All Meshed Up hosted by Big Mike Thehillgiant, live soon at 8/7c! VapeOn TV - Home

10. WyattDerp

May 28, 2011
    Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
    Mostly Cloudly hosted by VapingRedHead w/ co-hosts VapinDevil and Phatso, tonight at 8/7c, only on Vape On! Vaping Redhead has some sweet prizes courtesy of show sponsors Get Vaped, Patriotic Vapes, F5 Vapor, Kumo Charms, Tampa Vapor, and Vapor Island! See you tonight! VapeOn TV - Home

[​IMG]

11. WyattDerp

May 28, 2011
    Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
    Just the Tip! hosted by IslandV and Vapor Jedi kicks off our Friday night at 7/6c! Sweet giveaways courtesy of Vapor Jedi, BeeLiquid, and J-Wraps! Zen and the Art of Vaporizer Maintenance hosted by Killahgrag keeps the fun going at 9/8c with prizes courtesy of Adirondack Vapor and Gremlin Juice! See you there! VapeOn TV - Home

[​IMG]

12. WyattDerp

May 28, 2011
    Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
    Join us in a few minutes for Watts Up @ 7 PM/6 PMc. I'll be talking about the Hana Modz v1, Aqua by Footoon, rebuilding the Aqua, and more. Giveaways from my amazing sponsors, and we have a mod + atomizer combo as one of our prizes! Catch Samazon with her show right after mine, Hot Juice In Your Mouth @ 9pm EST.

VapeOn TV - Home

[​IMG]

13. WyattDerp

May 28, 2011
    Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
    Darkmoondreamer Karen
    Hope you all will join me tonight for great chat, fun and prizes courtesy of my wonderful sponsors Greybeard Genny Joose, Jwraps, Beeliquid, Betamorph Ecigs, Moon Mountain Vapor, and THREE new sponsors for you to help me give a welcome to! BRV e-liquids, Euless Vapor, and 503 E-liquid! Hope to see you there!

VapeOn TV - Home

[​IMG]

14. WyattDerp

May 28, 2011
    Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
    Join us for Our Show with The JEDII and Jake! Talk all things devices, rebuilding, and DIY with Jake, lead chemist at Nude Nic! Sweet prizes courtesy of Happy eSmoker, Juice Ray, Derp Sauce, RockDrummer Vapors, and Nude Nicotine! See you there! VapeOn TV - Home!

[​IMG]

15. WyattDerp

May 28, 2011
    Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
    Feel free to drop Mike Thehillgiant well wishes for getting well soon!

[​IMG]

16. WyattDerp

May 28, 2011
    Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
    Just the Tip! hosted by IslandV and Vapor Jedi, live tonight at 7/6c! Join us for some fun and also get the inside scoop on what's going down with the Canadian vapersphere and the shenanigans being pulled there in regards to vendors. Awesome giveaways from BeeLiquid, J-Wraps, and Vapor Jedi are up for grabs as well! Zen and the Art of Vaporizer Maintenance is back for another round with your host Killahgrag at 9/8c! Awesome prizes for Grag's show courtesy of Adirondack Vapor, Gremlin Juice, The Vape Lair, and Zuluvape! See you there, only on VapeOn TV - Home !

[​IMG]

17. WyattDerp

May 28, 2011
    Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
    Join us tonight for Watts Up! hosted by JGater at 7/6c! Mod news, reviews, and rebuild advice is on the menu along with some sweet giveaways courtesy of Wild Wolf's e-Liquids, The Vape Lair, and Vapist M.D.! Then at 9/8c, Hot Juice (In Your Mouth) hosted by the one and only Samazon! Fun times and great giveaways from Elevated Vaping, J-Wraps, Kumo Charms, and Tampa Vapor! See you there, only on VapeOn TV - Home!

[​IMG]

18. WyattDerp

May 28, 2011
    Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
    Darkmoondreamer Karen:
    Hope you all will join me tonight for great chat, fun and prizes courtesy of my wonderful sponsors Greybeard Genny Joose, Jwraps, Beeliquid, Betamorph Ecigs, Moon Mountain Vapor, BRV E-liquid, Euless Vapor, and 503 E-liquid! Hope to see you there!

VapeOn TV - Home

[​IMG]

19. WyattDerp

May 28, 2011
    Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
  20. WyattDerp

May 28, 2011
    Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
    All Meshed Up hosted by The Hill Giant, live tonight at 8/7c (1 AM GMT), only on VapeOn TV - Home! Check out the poster for reviews to be done along with giveaways for tonight.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.