Vape pen for high VG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dharma85

Feb 14, 2017
i've been vaping for almost 2 years and went through the process of moving to sub-ohm, larger tanks, vv/vw, tc, etc. Recently I picked up a few basic setups (Joye AIO, Innokin Endura T18 and Aspire K3) to try out for a trip and I've been very impressed. Nice to get back to basics and, so far, no leaking!

My only problem is that I've become really fond of some high VG juices. Anyone know of a simple, pen-like setup that will handle high VG? The Joye AIO is sub-ohm, but the coil is at the top, so I'm afraid it would have wicking issues.

Thanks!

Reactions: Floss1962

Carl2

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2016
I started out with a Kanger top box Mini but I never got any flavor out of the tank, now I use the Kanger with a Vaporesso Tank. Next I tried the Eleaf Pico the tank uses a very good atomizer which can deliver good vapor and flavor. Half the price of the Kanger and easier to use so I'd recommend it. Right now I'm using the Smoktech G-Priv touch screen, expensive but a great unit. I use 80 PG and 20 VG to get the flavor through, is about all I can say on that.

Floss1962

Nov 30, 2015
Victoria

Floss1962

Nov 30, 2015
Victoria
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Forum rules

Sherry Jasso

Moved On
Jun 2, 2017
Anaheim, CA