The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vape pods

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by mods, Apr 22, 2021.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. mods

mods New Member

Apr 22, 2021
    Hi

I’m returning to Malaysia for a few months after spending a year in the UK. I’m currently using a UK based vape with refill pods, am I allowed to bring back about 20-30 refill pods in my checked luggage? Or will i be stopped by the customs for it? Each pod has 2ml liquid

2. somdcomputerguy

somdcomputerguy vaper dedicato Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Welcome to ECF, mods.

I would suggest first contacting the airline you are going to use and research any info and contacts you get there. You also stand a good chance of receiving some info from members here.

3. UncleJunkle

UncleJunkle Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 29, 2010
    UDIO, Clown World
    You may have a better time getting your answer in the MY section Malaysia Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. BrotherBob

BrotherBob ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    Welcome and glad you joined.
    You will be stopped.
    Could read:
    https://www.the-sun.com/lifestyle/travel/293191/vaping-is-banned-in-countries-like-mexico-and-thailand-here-are-the-countries-where-its-illegal-or-restricted/

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Izan

Izan Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    Check with the embassy of the country to which you will be traveling and any stop-over locations.
    IMPORTANT:
    Confirm your covid status and PCR requirements for travel from your origin country as well as countries you may stop in while in transit and finally for your destination.

Best of luck.
    I

• Like Like x 1