Vape pouch

Status
Not open for further replies.

escapetovape

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2018
Brisbane, AU
So I need to get myself a pouch or something to hold my juice and pouch.

One of the guys at work has a shoulder holster from Gorillastraps which is more than a little ostentatious for my liking. Honestly I’d like to find a hard shell case that can hold a couple bottles of juice, coils and vape mods, possibly two mods.

Anyone know of any particular brands and suppliers?

BoogaWu

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
Lakewood, CO
I use a little tool pouch with a metal belt clip, it's made to hold like a tape measure and some pencils, but holds a couple batteries, a mod and some juice pretty well. Kind of like this- Husky 4 in. Belt Pouch-GP-45830N13 - The Home Depot but not quite.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
You store your gear in coffee?? I take it they're all Geekvape ages mods then?

LOL, I am assuming you mean coffee in thermoses, and vape gear, etc.

I must say, every time this topic comes up a gaze in thankfulness at my Black Hole Purse, which stores everything important (and much flotsam and jetsam as well) although I am proud to report, that in the interests of my vape gear not getting gross, I clean it out regularly. It holds a lot of stuff though....

Anna

escapetovape

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2018
Brisbane, AU
I use a little tool pouch with a metal belt clip, it's made to hold like a tape measure and some pencils, but holds a couple batteries, a mod and some juice pretty well. Kind of like this- Husky 4 in. Belt Pouch-GP-45830N13 - The Home Depot but not quite.
Thanks for that, I was thinking a small tool pouch to have on my belt however for practicality’s sake I think a separate case would be better. It wasn’t until I pulled my mod out of my bag that I saw how quickly lint and things can build up. Scratches aren’t a problem but something that could combust outside the chamber seems a little dangerous, not to mention having the mod exposed in a bag where it could fire when packed in a bag. I shudder to think.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread