Vape shops around Philly area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

H Niemand

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2011
Philly PA
TW? Ah. So 'prices aren't bad' means $10 for an atty and $65.00 for. 510 kit.

Ok. I'm done hatin'.

Does he sell liquid? Might make a good 'in a pinch' trip.

Not bad means when you're stuck it's worth the run. Also, being able to hold something and not just look at a picture on a computer always seems to have a premium price.
TW is Totally Wicked. None of their stuff is cheap even on the internet site. I happen to like their Tornado. It's and eGo type unit. Last time I was there, all he had was TW menthol and tobacco.
Didn't take it personally. Just trying to help and answer a question. I have no stake in his operation.
Okay, so what store front has better prices in S. Jersey?

Colonel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2011
New jersey
I wish I could buy more stuff in person. Of course I would spend twice as much. Lol

And I was just saying it's ironic that the premium you pay for a store front is tacked onto a product that charges a premium for packaging.

I love the ego style. And I believe the tornado is actualy janty built? If I'm not mistaken? But seriously. You can get Ego's or T-rex's (I won't include the Riva because it sooo much less) for much cheaper at a lot of sites. I know a lot of people love TW. But it seems to me that you pay a premium to get that cool logo stamped everywhere (and I do think it's cool). That's why a lot of places sell stuff sans box. Lol. I don't need a box. I need a kick ... vape.

Anyway my soap box deflated. I will definitely run by there and see what they have. Like you said, I would pay a bit more to see the stuff infront of me while I was paying for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread