The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vape stand

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by Whitesoxfan2579, Jul 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Whitesoxfan2579

Whitesoxfan2579 Full Member

May 19, 2016
    midwest, IL
    I'm looking for a vape stand to place on the end table by my recliner to hold all my stuff. Right now it would have to hold a Vapeberri mod, an eGo AIO and a Kanger Subvod as well as several boxes of coils for each and 6-10 bottles of juice. Not wanting to break the bank, I'm a cheap skate but wanting to keep it all neat and organized instead of just sitting all over the table. Any suggestions? I was thinking maybe one of those clear acrylic cosmetic holders but am not sure if 30ml bottles of juice would fit in the lipstick/nail polish holders.

2. Frenchfry1942

Frenchfry1942 Chillin' Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2014
    Planning on never leaving your recliner? :D

I just got an order from Wake and Vape and it all came in a cigar box. Just like the old days kinda cigar box. I have not had a cigar box in 45 years or something. I thought that was a pretty cool way to ship multiple items.

As to my currently active mod, I have souvenir coffee mugs. I put a coozie in and they sit in strategic spots. They work great.

I think the cigar box will be for my daily tools. It is much better than a Tupperware container.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Whitesoxfan2579

Whitesoxfan2579 Full Member

May 19, 2016
    midwest, IL
    LOL, don't leave it much, only to grab a snack, a drink or to go potty.

4. Cheechako

Cheechako Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 11, 2012
    Arizona
    If you go to Wal-mart and look through their office supply section, you might find something to suit your needs.

upload_2016-7-6_16-7-52.jpeg
    This is what I use at my desk...

• Like Like x 1
  5. greg341
    This message by greg341 has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Sep 16, 2016, Reason: Copied other user's material from other sites..
    Sep 15, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.