Battery storage accessory

Status
Not open for further replies.

christylh8

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2018
Huntsville, AL
I just wanted to share that I found an excellent accessory to store my charged batteries. It helps me keep them in order and it also keeps them from touching.

s-l1600.jpg

It is a lipstick holder that I got from eBay at 6 Lipstick Holder Cosmetic Storage Rack Organizer Makeup Display Stand Clear 6105989168933 | eBay

Just a disclaimer, I make sure all my batteries are in pristine condition before I store them here.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Nice. So much better than lipstick. I hate lipstick and lipliner so much I pretty much have to be forced into it, for stuff like "getting married," and etc. I am all for any alternate uses of lipstick liner, although I am also pro anyone who enjoys wearing lipstick (especially that dude from the Rocky Horror Picture Show) wearing it provided they look like they're having a good time.

Anna

christylh8

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2018
Huntsville, AL
Nice. So much better than lipstick. I hate lipstick and lipliner so much I pretty much have to be forced into it, for stuff like "getting married," and etc. I am all for any alternate uses of lipstick liner, although I am also pro anyone who enjoys wearing lipstick (especially that dude from the Rocky Horror Picture Show) wearing it provided they look like they're having a good time.

Anna
Girl I'm with you. Only wear lipstick if you enjoy it. :)

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
Nice. So much better than lipstick. I hate lipstick and lipliner so much I pretty much have to be forced into it, for stuff like "getting married," and etc.

Girl I'm with you. Only wear lipstick if you enjoy it. :)

Neither of you two need that stuff anyway. Your faces look just fine without.
rPrKVpp.gif

Mysteron

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2018
Land of Smiles
Cool looking, just not enough slots for me. Tend to stick to the cheap plastic boxes for keeping the married batteries together in pairs then just charge and stack the batteries freshly charged at the bottom. I only buy a single type of battery generally so don't want to mess up the pairs by mistake. I don't stock up much on batteries either, just enough for a constant supply, use them, replace them all at the same time, 12 x 18650, 8 x 20700 but that's still 20 batteries to accommodate.

Mysteron

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2018
Land of Smiles
One more thing I do, waaaay to OCD for sure, but once I notice batteries start to drop to slightly sub-par performance, but not bad enough to warrant being replaced, I re-wrap them with red wraps and make a point not to take the red wrapped batteries if I'm gonna be out for a while, preferring batteries performing at their peak. Red wraps plenty good enough still to use at home where I have all my batteries on tap, out and about I only want 1-2 sets of spares, generally just 1, max. Currently 3 pairs wrapped red. Too much time on my hands for sure LOL.

Given the small number of mods I use, and the number of batteries I have available, I find a 2 year replacement cycle suits.

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
That's a really great idea Mysterion! I may be stealing it. I don't think it's OCD, I think it's kind of sensible.

I am just hitting the point where some of my first purchased batteries are getting like that. Not quite ready for retirement but talking a lot about it amongst themselves. LOL.

Anna

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
I use this lipstick holder from the Container Store to store my batteries (and another for atomizers) - it's very space efficient (I store a different battery size in each row):
10022048_24LipstickOrganizerAcrylic_.jpg

I also use these to store my batteries - they fit perfectly in the lipstick holder above and I can also throw them into a bag or my pocket without worrying about shorts (these perfectly fit 18650s and they come in shorter sizes to fit 18500/18490s and 18350s):

635190NalgeneSnapCloseVial1oz_600.jpg

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
I'm loving these battery dispensers, going to order a couple more. Blue is my color for older batteries, clear are singles for the tab.
View attachment 761953
I have the files for that and was going to print one off soon. Seemed like a worth while print project.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
It is a lipstick holder that I got from eBay

Not only GREAT for holding batteries...but also for my smaller Mods...like eGo AIO (D16), VV V3 and Goby...

If you have a local Ross...you can avoid the 3 week shipping time from China...where they'll run $3-$4...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread