Vape tastes like it's shocking my mouth and throat

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcclintock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Oct 28, 2014
    I can't handle a lot of power, so even with a proper setup for it the heat's going to build up and burning will occur. Enough burning, and the atomizer unit needs be taken apart and cleaned, sometimes aired out a while also. High nic would make it even more excessive; few people vape high nic with those high-output devices. If it puts out 3x as much vapor as a "normal" device -- up to 7x as much with the .2 -- the total nic you and your throat gets is also multiplied.

So it wasn't a mini Protank, but maybe you should try one? ;)

Cigginator

Aug 14, 2015
    Who ever guessed high nicotine is likely the winner. The only thing holding me back from claiming that's the definite culprit is I vaped a whole 30ml bottle of 18mg and a different bottle of 18mg I vaped a quarter of a tank. All with no gnasty electric taste.

I've since purchased two bottles of 6mg and have been vaping with no problem, on the same tank I used previously. I also bought another tank so I can switch between flavors. This enables me to experiment with nic levels since I have left over 18mg juice, I just add it to the same flavor 6mg in the tank. It's definately a more throaty hit with the higher nicotine. Kind of tingly. Which again makes me think it was the nicotine level but who knows. Thanks again for all the help.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread