Status
Not open for further replies.

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
I like Vape Wild too! It's not expensive to try many things there, and it's always fun to get their surprises too.

I saw you posting in another thread about how you're shipping to an APO. You might also want to consider ITCVapes, since they offer a 20% discount on all orders shipped to APO/FPO (you'll have to contact them for details). They seem very happy to serve the people of the armed services. They have great prices, too.

Ricky Spanish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2014
Opinions?

I'm about to stop using VapeRite because they are forcing me to use FEDEX Smart Post.

I've found Vape Wild, and am pretty jazzed about the large capacity bottles. Which sounds more economical than paying 25$ per 50ml bottles as I have been doing in the past.

You can get 10% off all this month with coupon GETWILD10 , they also have $10 off international orders over $50 with coupon SHIP10

Another thing, my last order that had a 240ml order included, was shipped in 30ml bottles, still the same price as a large bottle though.

Reactions: boandlkramer

Sanctuary Denied

ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Vancouver, Wa
I've tried many online vendors and I keep coming back to VW.
Their juices are solid especially with an extra flavor shot.
It took me awhile to find a "WOW" flavor, but I finally did (Sweet Complexity).
I have high hopes for a couple that are still steeping, but like I said most flavors are quite solid and the price and costumer service is definitely top notch!

c3scott

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
PA
I'm almost 50 and will figure out how to kill myself with all my life choices and vices. Vaping is healthier to me. You guys can worry about the other stuff. Sorry I think it's silly to worry about popcorn lung. Your lungs were made for 02 not foreign substances. You want to injest this stuff don't think it's good for you imo. It's about not smoking for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread