Vape without smoke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyway to vape without visible vapor?

I know VG will be more smokey than PG but is there another chemical or line of liquids that do not have any (or very little) vapor?

Is there a easy way to trap or filter the vapor so that it can dissipate discretely?

I will be going into a cube farm soon and I have a discrete PV that doesn't produce a lot of vapor, but it's certainly not a joye 510. I want to use my joye at work but my cube will look like a Cheech and Chong movie if I dare bring my joye or pass-through to work.

Any ideas? thanks.

Shortstuff116

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Bellingham, MA
What you are referring to is what is commonly called stealth vaping so that no one can visibly see the vapor coming out of your mouth. Keep in mind that depending on what flavor you are vaping there will be a hint of the smell of that flavor. There have been many threads about stealth vaping, but with a little practice you can do it quite easily. Just inhale as you normally do, but with that inhale just a little more air (no vape) then hold it in your lungs for about 10 seconds and slowly exhale.

With a little practice, you will be able to do it pretty good in no time.

:thumb:

Ha! Nice Shortstuff I think that might work. I may up my nic content to compensate for the extra air. I'm not too concerned about the smell per say when I normally vape I don't notice much of an odor. The guy in the cube next to mine said that he can't smell anything (we are in roomy 10x10 cubes now but the walls are tall). If only more people would vape at work and not chew the world would be a better place.

MastiffMike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2009
Dogville Estate
Another option (besides the stealth liquid, which I'd fine handy if it works but I haven't tried it) is to exhale into something. A paper towel, napkin, shirt sleeve, whatever. Since you're exhaling basically water vapor any absorbent item would work. Keep in mind though that depending upon the liquid there may be a smell/scent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread