Boodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2011
Las Vegas, NV, USA
altcig.com
30-off-logo.jpg

B-I-G news!
Enjoy 30% off savings until 11pm Pacific Time Sunday night. At checkout, use coupon code icare to activate your savings.

Our first brick and mortar store is opening in a few weeks. It will be a while before we can run another big sale. So grab your faves at 30% off today! New to AltCig? Check out our threads and reviews on the site from vapers coast to coast.

Vape4Free
It’s easy.
If you recommend us to your friends and they make a purchase, they’ll receive a 15ml AltCig ejuice Free… and so will you. There is no limit.

It’s easy to Vape4Free.
This is a special offer to say thank you for sharing your AltCig love.

1. Tell your friends to add your email address in the comments section of their AltCig order. We’ll send the new customer a certificate for their 15ml AltCig eJuice. If they reply quickly their Vape4Free reward will be included with their first order.

1. You’ll get notification that a 15ml eJuice is waiting for you, too. No order is required to redeem your Vape4Free reward(s). No limits or hassles. It really is that easy :)

Shipping not included. Flat rate shipping is 1.99. Orders over $25 ship free. Be sure to share your email address that is connected to your AltCig account to earn Vape4Free rewards. There’s no limit, no catch or small disclaimers.

Enjoy 30% off through this Sunday at 11pm Pacific with code: icare

Vape HappyAndFree,

Sunny, Bob and Hans
Welcome to AltCig.com - Your Flavor Lives Here

702-534-6557

Attachments

• 30-off-logo_email.jpg
    30-off-logo_email.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 28

TomC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2011
Columbus, Ohio USA
Boodle,

Fellow new supplier here. When I am in this forum I usually stop by and see what the competition is doing. I popped over to your website (your flavors look enticing btw) and couldn't help but notice that we both chose the same 3dCart template. I won't post my website in your thread or show my linked signature but you can look up my site through my profile.

Good luck with the new store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread