Status
Not open for further replies.

Raynen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
CT
gamingraynen.blogspot.com
I got a sample from a friend of Vapealicious Juice's Vape Heaven. Regardless of the fact that this was given to me, it does NOT effect my personal opinion. I don't know exactly why it would, but I state it anyway. The juice is 70 pg / 30vg and it's 18mg nicotine. I am using a 650mAh eGo batt with a standard 510 atty and a drip tip. If I had enough of the juice I would have used one of my LR boge cartos.

Remember as a kid getting those huge pixie stick straws? I do. I remember the taste and the tingling feeling it leaves on the tongue right after. Now remember that feeling, and if you don't go get yourself a pixie stick or two, and that is exactly how this juice is. It tastes like a mix of fruity flavors, and a great mix at that. It even leaves the SAME exact tingling feeling on the tongue. This juice is beyond amazing. At first I was unsure, so I kept dripping it. It suddenly hit me like a ton of bricks that I just kept vaping and vaping it, and I absolutely love this juice. The TH is strong, which is awesome, so this can be a great all-day vape. This is quite possibly one of the best juices I've tasted.

I will definitely order this myself, so I'll do another review about the supplier and then a review of the juice via LR boge carto. I highly suggest this juice to fruit lovers and candy lovers! :vapor:

+Raynen+

Last edited:

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
Im glad you loved it! Its one of the best I've tried! So addicting!

I agree!

I drip Vape Heaven at night usually, & I have a hard time setting the PV down. I drip...Vape it up...drip...Vape it up. I really need to get some lower nic of VH, because I can suck down a couple if ml rather quickly. The sweet & tangy fruity flavor is delicious. It has the perfect level of flavoring for constant vaping.

Raynen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
CT
gamingraynen.blogspot.com
It really IS addicting! I love it! I was going bonkers waiting for my first order of it and now I have it! Let me just say that Vapealicious Juice has great and personal-based customer service with quick e-mail responses and very quick shipping!

...that and Vape Heaven is rocking my socks off in my Boge LR 510 carto!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread