Vapealicious juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

TigerLadyTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2012
Garland, TX
All samples tested in 50/50 blend at 12mg @ at 3.0V thru 4.0V on SR atty via dripping as well as LR CE4 clearomizer

St. Louis Gooey Buttercake
This one is just not for me. Though the vapor production was more than good and the flavor was rich and full bodied, all I tasted was butter. LOTS of butter. I had hoped that there would be nuances of flavors in this juice - and maybe there are, but I, unfortunately, could not taste them. It was all butter to me. *shudder* I LOVE cooking and seasoning with butter, but vaping it? Nooooo.... I gave the rest of the sample to my little sister. SHE likes it. Immensely. I would not order this one again, unless it was a gift for little sister.

Goldengate Punch
Very, very nice juice. Plenty of vapor production and a decent TR. This juice is extremely flavorful. It is almost too flavorful, to be honest. This is NOT a timid juice. This one screams "Look at me!!" This is a very full bodied fruit punch. Some reviewers say it tastes somewhat like Hi-C. Me? Well, I do not get Hi-C punch out of it, but it is very fruity and refreshing. This would not suit me as an ADV because it is just too much there, but dang! I think this would be a WONDERFUL juice for a new vaper whose taste buds still have not yet healed and also for someone suffering with vaper's tongue. It is THAT flavorful. I LIKE this one. I will likely order this again.

Peach Tea Bellini
I like this one, quite a bit. Lots of vapor, nice throat hit, rich and flavorful vape. PTB has, to me, a perfect flavor strength and it is not at all cloying. On ths inhale, I get a nice peachy note, and on the exhale, the black tea note is present. I really do not get any wine/champagne notes and a bellini has champagne in it.. soooo. My 3ml sample was gone very quickly, (in 1 day), and I will definitely order this one again in a much larger bottle. I heartily recommend this to those who like peach tea blends.

Strawberry Lemalaid
First, let me say that I LOVE lemonade. All types of lemonade - raspberry, strawberry, pink lemonade... I just adore lemonade. This Strawberry Lemalaid e-juice? eh, not so much. It is not that this juice tastes bad - because it doesn't, but it does not WOW me, either. I wanted to love this juice.Sadly, I do NOT taste any lemonade flavor at all in this juice. Strawberry? *Maybe* a wee bit of that. I can definitely taste the base in this one and this particular juice is very much like the Peach Bellini Tea I tried in the previous sample. They are very similar in taste, to me - and that should not be. Unlikely to order this one again.

Ag's Dream
Okay, so this one is supposed to be a cream covered Raspberry Shortcake juice. However, mostly what I taste is a buttery cake flavor. I would have to say this one, obviously, shares deep roots with St. Louis Gooey Buttercake. I wanted, very much, to really like this one, but I don't. Vapor production is wonderful - as a 50/50 blend should be, but I just cannot seem to get beyond the buttery cake taste. The raspberry flavor is very subtle in this, to me. Too subtle for my taste. Unlikely to order this one again.

Pear-Berry Compote
Very bright berry flavor with a very subtle brush of pear flavor on the exhale. I cannot really discern exactly the type of berries in this.... it is a definite blend of at least two. Most likely raspberry and strawberry. While the berry flavor does not completely overpower the pear flavor totally, it is much brighter than the pear. I think just a touch more pear flavor would be a positive addition to this juice. I like the juice okay, but I am not in love with it. I might, some day, order this one again. Especially if a wee bit more pear flavoring were added :)

~Tiger

TigerLadyTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2012
Garland, TX
All samples tested in 50/50 blend at 12mg @ at 3.0V thru 4.0V on SR atty via dripping as well as LR CE4 clearomizer

Snickerdoodle
I can truthfully say that I have never, ever eaten a Snickerdoodle, so I have no clue what one is supposed to taste like. However, this juice is quite tasty! I can taste cookie, cinnamon, sugar, and a touch of vanilla nuances in this juice. It is well balanced flavor-wise and has wonderful vapor production. I've not sampled any other vendors' Snickerdoodle juices, so I cannot say definitively if this one is a perfect Snickerdoodle juice, or not - but I CAN say that I like it and will likely purchase it again sometime.

~Tiger

billherbst

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
Columbia, Missouri
www.billherbst.com
TigerLady,

Vapealicious is one of a number of vendors that have a following on ECF that goes beyond loyal to rabid and nearly fanatical.

After being initially bowled over by Vapealicious Gooey Butter Cake, I ordered a bunch of other juices in sample bottles with great hopes and high expectations. As it turned out, none of the samples really grabbed me. Then later, numerous other vendors came out with their own versions of Gooey Butter Cake, a couple of which were as good or better (to me) than Vapealicious' very sweet version. AltCig GBC in particular strikes me as better balanced and more rounded. After that, Vapealicious sort of faded from my radar screen. Not that Vapealicious will miss me. As I say, their fan base is strong.

TigerLadyTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2012
Garland, TX
Hey, Bill;

AltCig is on my list of 'to try' vendors. I will get around to them eventually. Right now, I am doggedly working my way thru about 100 samples that I have purchased from various vendors. I imagine I could get thru this 'testing of samples' a whole lot faster if I were willing to just test a few drops from each bottle and then move on to the next one... but, I am, for the most part, completely finishing the sample bottle before I post my thoughts about that particular juice. I've learned from expericnce that a juice that I might initially love, or initially dislike - can pull a 180 on me with the more of it that I vape. It just seems more "fair" to me that way :) I have four more flavors of Vapealicious to go before I am done with the samples that I have from them. I would imagine it will be a flavorful journey. :)

~Tiger

TigerLady,

Vapealicious is one of a number of vendors that have a following on ECF that goes beyond loyal to rabid and nearly fanatical.

After being initially bowled over by Vapealicious Gooey Butter Cake, I ordered a bunch of other juices in sample bottles with great hopes and high expectations. As it turned out, none of the samples really grabbed me. Then later, numerous other vendors came out with their own versions of Gooey Butter Cake, a couple of which were as good or better (to me) than Vapealicious' very sweet version. AltCig GBC in particular strikes me as better balanced and more rounded. After that, Vapealicious sort of faded from my radar screen. Not that Vapealicious will miss me. As I say, their fan base is strong.

TigerLadyTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2012
Garland, TX

Gingerbread Trifle
There is a restaurant that I occasionally eat at - it is called 'Souper Salad'. They have a HUGE salad bar offering, several soups, and several types of bread - freshly made each day. The big draw of this particular place is, for me, the gingerbread. It is SOOOO yummy! I adore the gingerbread from Souper Salad and I must admit that I judge all other gingerbreads, (including gingerbread niquids), by that bread.

According to Vapalicious' website, this Gingerbread Trifle is "The perfect gingerbread vape, Mixed with creamy gooey goodness."
Well, I get the creamy gooey goodness from it, but I do not taste gingerbread. There is no ginger "bite" in this juice that I can discern. Don't get me wrong - it is not a bad, tasteless juice at all. It is a sweet, creamy, dessert type of vape. But it is not strongly flavored enough with ginger to actually rate as "gingerbread flavored", either. Will not repurchase.

~Tiger

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
im a fan of the golden gate punch too. its strange to vape warm fruit punch, but its good.
my AGsDream was raspberry forward. not so much in a carto, but moreso when i dripped it.
i agree with the earlier comment about Girlie Scout Cookie. good stuff.
i also like D's all day, but once i tanked it, the melon and menthol came through way too intensely for my likes.
my current favorite is Razzle Dazzle Berry. its phenominal imo.
whats weird is ive never had the inclination to try GBC. ive never eaten the dessert, sounds a little strange to me.

TigerLadyTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2012
Garland, TX

Flaming Pillows
Per the web site: "A smooth blend of Cinnamon with pillows of yummyness. This is not overpowering as some cinnamon juices are, its blended to Vapealicious perfection"

I have to agree that this is not an overpoweringly flavored cinnamon juice. In comparison to Atomic Cinnacide by Tasty Vapor, it is positively mild in taste. In my mind, before testing, I had built this up to be a marshmallow flavored juice with a hint of cinnamon. Probably due to the picture on the website description of the juice. Anyway, upon testing, I find no marshmallows. I was looking forward to those marshmallows, too. What this does taste like, to me, is Big Red Gum. Yup, Big Red Gum. Vapor production is awesome - as have been the case with all of the Vapealicious juices that I have tested so far. However, I can get many Big Red Gum tasting juices. I wanted a cinnamon marshmallow flavored juice. This one is not it. :'-(

~Tiger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread