Diamond Vapor Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

stinkyn00b

Jul 13, 2013
Florida
I received my sample packs in the mail today and was pleasantly surprised. After reading a few threads about Diamond Vapors juice and seeing their prices I had to try some. In the 20$ sample pack you choose 5 flavors at 10ml and can change the pg/vg levels accordingly. A 30ml bottle is only 12 dollars.

Cloud of Berries - Very creamy on the onset, like Cool Whip followed with a fresh berry taste that isn't overly sweet. The cream flavor seems to stay dominate throughout. Reminds me of those Lifesaver Creme candies except with Blueberry.

Bear Tropics - Good fruity flavor, tastes like juicy Gummy Bears.

Green Envy - I can taste a real good lime flavor that is sort of tart. There's a citrus flavor like lemon at the end that finishes off real nice.

The Secret - I can taste melons with a floral accent? Not too sure if I'm sold on this one yet.

Blue Bull - Blueberry Redbull. Very good blueberry taste with a crisp vape that ends in a smooth finish.

Bacca Bacco - Delicious chocolate flavor with a very slight hint of tobacco. Its super smooth and has a great taste. More desert flavor than tobacco.

Nectar of the Gods - Strong melon flavor. This one is mouthwatering. If you like melon this is it.

Kryptonight - This one is unique. It has a lemon lime flavor but it has a very fresh vape leaving your mouth wanting more. It taste like a really cold Sprite to me. One of the best of the 10 I ordered.

Popped Cherry - Very good Cherry Lemon-Lime. The cherry is savory, not too sweet and the citrus is just right.

Pearfection - This one was my favorite of the bunch. Pear and Honey. Great fresh ripe pear flavor on the onset than a mild sweet honey finishes. Its sweet but the honey is a great balance. This flavor makes my mouth salivate.

The juice tastes great right out of the mail and do not see a need to steep any flavors. All of the liquids have a nice consistency. I chose 50/50 for starters and am very satisfied. I will be ordering again, the shipping was fast and the bottles have nice narrow tips for filling anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread