Vapebox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiestylillady

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2017
USA
Like many people, I research before making a purchase. The latest thing I've been trying to get information on is vapebox. I find a few unblocking but no recent experiences. I find this a little odd, weather good or bad there should be something. Anyone use them before? I wanted to get the enthusiast boss try new equipment.

Reactions: stols001

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
If you are looking for hardware; your $60/mo can get a lot more current/up-to-date product than vapebox. Just my opinion... but looking at their "for sale" products, they look to be satisfied with the status quo, vs. new-to-market.

For me, personally, they would hold zero interest.:| I have found zilch regarding their e-liquids. That is just one more "pass" in my book. I would rather gamble on the slow boat from fastech...:rolleyes:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
You don't see much about them because (IMHO) they suck or a swindling new vapers who don't come on here.

For me, Zamplebox/Vapbox whatever "subscription services" are where you pay to be lazy. You say: "I am going to let other people decide what I want to try instead of doing the research myself." Or "I am going to have "the ingredients for a meal delivered with a recipe" rather than shopping and looking it up for oneself.

Now if you just want to pay to be lazy, that's one thing. If you were actually getting good product with a markup and you are fine with that, that would be fine.

However, Subscription services Do Not Care About You and your Experience. They purchase whatever shoddy juice and equipment they can get cheaply, and in that way make more money than they would by providing an excellent product. So, again, you lose out MORE.

Look at Uber. Valuable service, correct? Yes, only (at least here) they do no background checking, no safety measures really for like passenger OR driver. You don't know your driver, you are getting into an enclosed space with your driver, and you don't even really know your driver's RECORD. I mean, I assume there is some maximum cutoff as far as age of the car, you probably aren't driving with someone who has three DUIs on their record, but I am fairly certainly the cutoff standards are ARBTIRARY. Like, okay it could be a 2017 car, only desperately in need of brake pads, etc. Is that what you really want?

That is not what *I* really want, and I have never used Uber. To be fair, I'm pretty sure SOME Uber drivers are better drivers than myself but not ALL of THEM.

I would be more likely to hitchhike than I would to use Uber, because frankly if I want that sort of unsafe situation, at least it would be FREE. I would also rather ride the bus (now) because there is safety in numbers, the bus drivers are at least TRAINED and certified, and Tucson buses have security guards on them now. I would routinely freak out at the age of my kids who were allowed to ride the bus (client kids) like it was all FINE. Because I have been to my main bus center ONE TIME (and they had security guards) and I saw more illegal activity in one hour than I ever have before. It's Not Great, although it's probably better than Uber.

Sorry for the rant but honestly, let me say it one more time: Subscription and self employment of the variety I am talking about may be convenient, and appear cheap. But, when you total up all the risk versus reward issues, they are very very expensive indeed. I do not view them as "good" for society and most of the subscription market are in the demographic that does not consider these issues fully because they do not KNOW. Sample vape subscriptions also like to snatch up new vapers, which is why you don't see much about them. Most experienced vapers know they suck.

Just my well a jillion cents on the matter, I guess, when I total it up.
TL: DR Subscription services are tools of the devil.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread