E Juice Subscription Services

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shameless

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 31, 2015
Waterford, Mi
I've seen a few threads, most have closed. I am a new vaper (3 weeks) and would like some info from those of you that use subscription services. One of the biggest issues is there are so many different places that supply e-juice - just finding which one to try is a pain and takes so long, I was hoping for a few things out of a subscription service - 1, to stop wasting so much money trying to find something good (I have bought 23 bottles and only liked 4) and 2 - to get a variety of flavors and companies so I can find some that I would use regularly, since I dont even know what flavors I like yet, let alone which companies to try out.

As of Nov 1, 15, here are some plans I am looking into. First do any of you use them and what are your thoughts, do you like them and why? Second, do you use any other subscription service I haven't mentioned that you like and why?

With this general information, I am thinking ZampleBox is the way I am going to go.

(The shipping price I have listed is to ship to me, in the US)

ZAMPLEBOX (Use coupon code GEAR20 for 20% off)
Billing is the same day as your 1st shipment/every month
0, 3, 6, 12, 18mg
Mostly 50/50 - 70/30 VG/PG.
Has check box to send high VG when available
AMAZING FLAVOR PROFILE (must have 100s of things to choose from)

$19.99 + $3.99 shipping - 3 bottles, 30-50ml
$24.99 + $4.99 shipping - 6 bottles, 60-100ml
$44.99 + $8.99 shipping - 11 bottles, 120-180ml

craft vapery (Use coupon code GEAR33 for 33% off)
Free shipping on all domestic shop orders over $35!
0, 3, 6, 12, 18mg
Has check box for high VG
Allows you to choose to send some atomizers every month for a price
A little above average flavor profile (But I am told you can get pretty specific in the notes you send about likes and dislikes - the price is pretty high, but I heard the vendors they are linked with are very good too)

$19.99 - 2 bottles at least two 15ml bottles
$28.99 - 3 bottles at least three 15ml bottles
$36.99 - 4 bottles at least four 15ml bottles
$43.99 - 5 bottles at least five 15ml bottles
$49.99 - 6 bottles at least six 15ml bottles
$61.99 - 8 bottles at least eight 15ml bottles

juice CRATE (Use coupon code vtc20 for 20% off)
It doesnt say when billing is (certain day or on same day you ordered)
0, 3, 6, 12mg only
cant specify PG/VG likes
AVERAGE FLAVOR PROFILE

Bottles alone
2 Bottles $21 + shipping - at least 30ml
3 Bottles $28 + shipping - at least 45ml
4 Bottles $38 - at least 60ml + FREE Shipping
5 Bottles $45 - at least 75ml + FREE Shipping
6 Bottles $52 - at least 90ml + FREE Shipping
8 Bottles $64 - 120ml + FREE Shipping
Packages
$35 - at least 45ml + 1X ROYAL WIRE BY DRYX + FREE Shipping
$49 - at least 60ml + 2X ROYAL WIRE BY DRYX + FREE Shipping
$99 -at least 120ml + 2X ROYAL WIRE BY DRYX + VAPE SURPRISE + FREE Shipping

VAPEBOX
Billing is on the 15th of every month
0, 3, 6, 12mg
has a check box if you prefer higher VG
AVERAGE FLAVOR PROFILE

$20 + $4 shipping - 45ml
$32 + $5 shipping - 75ml
$60 + $6 shipping - 75ml + 2 Hardware &/or Accessories

$3 VAPE CLUB
Billing is the same day as your 1st shipment/every month
0, 6, 18mg only
60/40 & 50/50 VG/PG
YOU DONT GET TO SPECIFY A FLAVOR PROFILE

40ml $12 + shipping - 4 10ml Bottles, 2 you choose, 2 Mystery Flavors
60ml $18 + shipping - 4 15ml Bottles, 2 you choose, 2 Mystery Flavors
120ml $30 + shipping - 4 30ml Bottles, 2 you choose, 2 Mystery Flavors

The mystery flavors will not have a picture on them, so it is up to you to guess what it is each month. Fun right?! When the month is over, we will reveal each mystery flavor.

Reactions: JavaJunkie

Shameless

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 31, 2015
Waterford, Mi
I have used zamplebox and craft vapery. Both are very good. Craft does have more high end liquid and better shipping. But if you're just starting to discover flavors zamplebox is great.
Thanks!! I saw that Craft looks more high end - and thought about going that way, but I decided I wanted variety to discover what types of flavors I like, without spending a fortune. Maybe when I get a better idea of what kinds of flavors are out there I will try Craft, but right now, I think my goals are to find alot of flavors quickly and relatively cheaply without spending hours and hours searching for them.

Shameless

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 31, 2015
Waterford, Mi
Also with zamplebox you can see a sneak peek of what you'll get with a complete flavor profile
Also, the flavor profile options on ZampleBox were amazing, you can get pretty specific on what you like and dont like. I liked that.

I didnt want to get a bunch of banana stuff (I see alot of it out there), and I could choose to dislike that. Along with a ton of other things!!

This is what I picked, there were a bunch I didnt choose to like because I dont really know, but I checked the flavors I know I like in food. I was really amazed by how many choices they gave.

LIKED
bakery
bavarian cream
berry
blueberry
blue raspberry
brownie
bubble gum
butterscotch
cake
cake batter
candy
cantaloupe
caramel
cherry
chocolate
cinnamon bun
cocoa
coffee
cookie
cookie dough
cookies and cream
cotton candy
cupcake
custard
donut
french vanilla
grape
green apple
ice cream
mango
melon
milkshake
mocha
muffin
oreo
pastry
pie
pineapple
pudding
rainbow sherbert
raspberry
sherbert
sherbet
startburst
tropical
dessert
fruit
pastry
strawberry

DISLIKED
menthol
tobacco
absinthe
banana
black licorice
black tea
bubble tea
cigar
cigarette
cinnamon (Like big red gum - not like cinnamon rolls)
cloves
coconut
coconut milk
cool mint
earl grey
energy drinks
ginger
ginger ale
green tea
icy
mint
peppermint
oolong tea
red bull
ry4
spearmint
spicy
sweet mint
teas
wintergreen

Last edited:

Shameless

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 31, 2015
Waterford, Mi
I've heard that Zamplebox has improved, but I'm not sure it will give you variety (some people got 5 fruit loops flavours in last months box). I also found Zamplebox VERY difficult to cancel (it took many emails and threats to cancel it). I am very happy with Craft Vapery.
Thanks for that info, I will have to be on the lookout for that, I dont want the same flavor over and over (well unless its something I love, lol!!)

I did just go and buy strawberry from 10 different companies to try to find the one I really love!

Reactions: Pinot

SmoKnoMoCigZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
constitution state
I've heard that Zamplebox has improved, but I'm not sure it will give you variety (some people got 5 fruit loops flavours in last months box). I also found Zamplebox VERY difficult to cancel (it took many emails and threats to cancel it). I am very happy with Craft Vapery.

that has been changed. you can now cancel with the click of a button. i have been using zamplebox for over a year and i`m very happy with what i get. i get 3 mg which is usually higher VG juice.

this was my october box.

VAZILLA
creamy vanilla blend

$11 - 15mL - 70%VG

G2 Vapor - Glen Burnie, MD

BUTTERNUTZ
creamy butterscotch & hazelnut

$12 - 15mL - 60%VG

D Squared - Los Angeles, CA

PRIME
aromatic turkish tobacco

$10 - 10mL - 50%VG

Synergy Liquid - Tempe, AZ

I <3 DONUTS
sugary glazed cake doughnut with blueberries

$12 - 15mL - 60%VG

RHINO
vanilla bean frozen yogurt & pistachio swirl

$9 - 15mL - 90%VG

Crushing - Los Angeles, CA

BIG STACK
belgian waffle & spiced blueberries

$12 - 15mL - 70%VG

Deuces Wild - Dana Point, CA

BOX RETAIL VALUE $66

Reactions: Shameless
I am lucky enough to live in the Chicago metropolitan area with many vape shops within the 10mi radius. I often go to vape stores, sit and try out every flavor. I've bought without a decent amount of testing and have been burned. I'd try one of these services but don't have the cash to be burned. Maybe in the future.

Shameless

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 31, 2015
Waterford, Mi
that has been changed. you can now cancel with the click of a button. i have been using zamplebox for over a year and i`m very happy with what i get. i get 3 mg which is usually higher VG juice.

this was my october box.

VAZILLA
creamy vanilla blend

$11 - 15mL - 70%VG

G2 Vapor - Glen Burnie, MD

BUTTERNUTZ
creamy butterscotch & hazelnut

$12 - 15mL - 60%VG

D Squared - Los Angeles, CA

PRIME
aromatic turkish tobacco

$10 - 10mL - 50%VG

Synergy Liquid - Tempe, AZ

I <3 DONUTS
sugary glazed cake doughnut with blueberries

$12 - 15mL - 60%VG

RHINO
vanilla bean frozen yogurt & pistachio swirl

$9 - 15mL - 90%VG

Crushing - Los Angeles, CA

BIG STACK
belgian waffle & spiced blueberries

$12 - 15mL - 70%VG

Deuces Wild - Dana Point, CA

BOX RETAIL VALUE $66
That sure sounds yummy!! I havent tried any of those flavors - I think this is going to be a good choice for me!

Shameless

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 31, 2015
Waterford, Mi
I am lucky enough to live in the Chicago metropolitan area with many vape shops within the 10mi radius. I often go to vape stores, sit and try out every flavor. I've bought without a decent amount of testing and have been burned. I'd try one of these services but don't have the cash to be burned. Maybe in the future.
I wish we had alot around here. That would definitely be the way to go! So far I have over $200 in juices I dont like. That's way too much money to throw away for me!

I dont like that the online stores dont offer tasting samples - a small quantity for maybe $50 just to try. I think they would earn alot of business if they did.

dionysuskiss

Cloud Dancer
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2014
Dallas,Texas
I wish we had alot around here. That would definitely be the way to go! So far I have over $200 in juices I dont like. That's way too much money to throw away for me!

I dont like that the online stores dont offer tasting samples - a small quantity for maybe $50 just to try. I think they would earn alot of business if they did.
There are plenty of vendors out there that offer what you are looking for. My favorite of those , Vape Wild, offers 6-10ml samples, of your choosing, for $18. They also throw in freebies. And while affordable, it by no means tastes like a "cheap" juice. Unless you are looking for "premium" only, they are worth a try.

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
Sorry to say this, but I don't get the whole sample box idea. I love going to the vape shop, trying out juices, b.s.'ing and talking vape with the employees and other patrons. You just can't get that from a box. JMHO

I would love to do that, but the employees at all of the B&Ms I've been to in my area have been d*ckwads, making bsing really difficult. Plus, I'm generally antisocial, even though I work retail. I'm just so tapped out on people when I'm off work that the less interaction I have to have with other human beings, the better. Haha.

fogmust

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2015
New Jersey
I don't get the sample box idea, either. While I love trying new manufacturers and juices, I always have 2 or 3 of my go-to juices on hand. Many times i've experimented - just like everybody here - only to end up tossing a nasty juice in the garbage after 2 or 3 pulls.
The idea of somebody feeding me a box of unknown stuff every month, although at a lower price, does not attract me at all. I'd rather have my ADV's and venture out when there are sales and promos, than sign up for a service like this. This, to me, is like Netflix sending me movies every month without me asking for them.
Can't do it with something so subjective... Even if these guys fed me only Halo and 5P, which are two of my favorites, I still have flavors that I don't like from them.

Pearl B

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
N.Az
I'm not sure I'm very happy with Zamplebox. The first box was fantastic. I upped from 6 bottles to 11.
My second box sucked, Bad! I filled out the flavor profile completely. My box last month was 80% heavy cinnamon. I don't like cinnamon that much. I likely will be throwing out the 11 out of 11 bottles.
The flavors are just not appealing to me at all.
I dropped down to 6 bottles this month. If they aren't fantastic, I will drop Zamplebox completely.
I ordered late in the month spur of the moment. I tried to explain to them that and get my billing date changed closer to the 1st of the month.
That turned into a nightmare. I had to cancel, then resubscribe, re-fill out the flavor profile, which I did. I started exactly on the 1st. Just to find out the way there computer works I might get billed on the 31st. Exactly what I was trying to avoid.
I'm not happy with them about that at all. I emailed them again, they said they would change the billing date to the 3rd, which they have not done.

Shameless

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 31, 2015
Waterford, Mi
There are plenty of vendors out there that offer what you are looking for. My favorite of those , Vape Wild, offers 6-10ml samples, of your choosing, for $18. They also throw in freebies. And while affordable, it by no means tastes like a "cheap" juice. Unless you are looking for "premium" only, they are worth a try.
Thanks I will give them a try! I havent seen many that offer the real small bottles just for tasting - but then again - I'm new and dont know many! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread