Vapecan 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
Well had a quick visit to Vapecan 2014 took my Esterigon with Ithaka with had a few inquires about it like "hey is that a gg its different wow" there where all the standard things drippers mods wire and wicks lots of great vendors and people actually wanted to pick up some more stuff but was in such a rush forgot the thing that stuck out most was the selection of juice tons of juice vendors tons of flavours just about anything you could think about going to try and go back Sunday for the last day if i can find a baby sitter lol I think the GG needs more exposure in Canada not to many new what it was but where curious to here about the features honestly it was like being a kid in a candy store so much to take in at once did see a few tanks 22mm tanks but have to hold out for Telimahos. hopr to get some video up next week.:vapor:

Well to updatevthis post i am trying to get to Vapecan today i must admit i am a little disappointed that i forgot to pick up a few things and am a little jealous of the huge clouds everyone was blowing i think when i get Telimahos my goal will be to find the best build for vapor production wait i mean dense vapor production and flavour there is also one juice vendor that i would like to try all there juices i had a conversation and all 290 of there juice have been sent out and tested to show whats in them and they have also been tested for allergy's they said it cost 300 each juice to be tested great news for us proving safe juice in writing. Things are getting better because we are starting to demand quality and safety.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread